This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I just played the Type-0 demo...

#31Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 10:40:15 PM
Alltra posted...
With DQVII, I'm not interested in a 3DS. But, if they released the PSOne Version on PSN, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

But what I really want, is an HD Remaster of DQVIII.

But the remake looks really good
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#32Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 10:41:10 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Well, the Vita has to start SOMEWHERE...

Sony's just plain stupid. The Vita's failure is 100% their fault.

do you mind elaborating why you think this?

-Lack of advertising
-Weak gaming library
-Focus is on ports
-Very expensive

You missed one:

-PSP is still going strong in Japan
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#33OtakuGameraPosted 11/21/2012 10:46:17 PM
You missed one:

yup i think this one is true too. and i mentioned it early on that sony should'be done what nintendo have done, kill off the previous gen namely the PSP.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#34Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 10:50:47 PM(edited)
OtakuGamera posted...
You missed one:

yup i think this one is true too. and i mentioned it early on that sony should'be done what nintendo have done, kill off the previous gen namely the PSP.

They're too afraid to it seems. They're still selling holiday bundles so they're still supporting it.

It's really strange to me because Japanese are notorious for being tech junkies. People upgrade their phones all the time so whats the difference. It's not like iOS and Android aren't popular over there. Put the games on the Vita and promote it over the PSP so people will make the necessary natural transition...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#35theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 12:54:18 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
-Lack of advertising
-Weak gaming library
-Focus is on ports
-Very expensive

1. true
2. this is arguable, but if anything it isnt sony's fault. devs have not been giving the vita 100%
3. not really, only 2 games have been ports IIRC, PSABR and MGS HD
4. when it was first announced, everyone expected it to costs 400$, 250$ is a very good price

And Persona 4, and Rayman Origins, and Disgaea 3, and Final Fantasy X, and God Eater 2, and Phantasy Star Online 2, and Muramasa, and Zone of the Enders HD, and Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom, and Street Fighter X Tekken, and Mortal Combat, and BlazBlue....

And not really. When the gaming library is this weak, it shouldn't be that expensive.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#36theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:17:34 AM
bump
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#37RomangeloPosted 11/22/2012 9:26:46 AM(edited)
it sucks, boring, overrated.

people who like Type-0 are the same people that crying for Versus, hate XIII and praise everything else to make XIII look bad.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#38FuutonElementalPosted 11/22/2012 9:39:31 AM
Romangelo posted...

people who like Type-0 are the same people that crying for Versus, hate XIII and praise everything else to make XIII look bad.

Compared to, what, XIII? XIII sucks immensely, is insanely boring, and is quite possibly the most overrated Final Fantasy ever, considering it's lack of quality. You're free to like what you want, but XIII is not a very good game and you should refrain from bashing on superior titles just to validate your fandom for a title that anyone with any deep appreciation for entertainment finds underwhelming.
---
( PSN: SignOfKai ) -- Unfathomable Dexterity.
P4A: Maining Yu, Subbing Aigis | DMCHD: Playthrough | Sleeping Dogs: Playthrough
#39Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 9:39:58 AM
Romangelo posted...

But XIII sucks it needs no comparisons for people to realize it's bad. It's lacking the necessities that make an RPG good. And you should feel bad for liking it. Delete your account and harm yourself in some irreversible way to atone for your sins...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#40KenauePosted 11/22/2012 9:44:56 AM
**** SE for taking forever on Versus and letting Type-0 die in limbo.
---
The Road to the Superbowl - New England Patriots (6-3), LG - W (37-31) over Buffalo!