This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on DmC's narrative?

#1FuutonElementalPosted 11/21/2012 5:28:23 PM
I know the game isn't out yet, but the demo should have given us an idea on what to expect from the story. And, honestly, I detested the direction NT decided to take with this game. I agree with the consensus that the game feels juvenile and I really am going to miss the original plot for the DMC series. Sparda, may your legacy rest in peace.

Also the character interaction were terrible, but that's for another day.
---
( PSN: SignOfKai ) -- Unfathomable Dexterity.
P4A: Maining Yu, Subbing Aigis | DMCHD: Playthrough | Sleeping Dogs: Playthrough
#2Junpei_StupeiPosted 11/21/2012 6:00:04 PM(edited)
Yes, it has an immature story. This game is clearly targeting Western teenagers and casuals.

Did you see the cover?

They have to dupe the customers into thinking that it's a shooter by showing DanTe holding a gun at each hand, when in fact, the game is really about swordplay and melee weapons.

It's just sad...

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 5:48:08 PM
Forced cursing = try hard
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4TexnophilePosted 11/21/2012 5:51:23 PM
Looks like a complete joke. I guess anyone under the age of 15 will enjoy this for the **** YOUs.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#5FiendingHardPosted 11/21/2012 5:54:43 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Yes, it has an immature story. This game is clearly targeting Western teenagers and casuals.

Did you see the cover?

They have to dupe the customers into thinking that it's a shooter by showing DanTe holding two guns on each hand, when in fact, the game is really about swordplay and melee weapons.

It's just sad...

You raise a good point.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
#6agrissaPosted 11/21/2012 5:55:50 PM
Absolutely embarrassing. I'd rather be seen playing Hannah Montana than this game.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#7zyrax2301Posted 11/21/2012 5:57:39 PM
He has two guns in each hand?!
---
Why? Because **** you is why.