This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry3 reviews are off the charts, I knew it would be an underdog

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Far Cry3 reviews are off the charts, I knew it would be an underdog
3 years ago#1
eurogamer giving it a 10/10.. Lowest review I seen so far is a 9.. Most are claiming it to be the best ubisoft game this gen, and also the best open world Ubi has ever done.. ( Asscred has some nice ones, this tops it? wow )
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning
3 years ago#2
Pleasantly surprised by all the reviews. Interest level went from meh to day 1 purchase (was thinking of cancelling my $40 preorder, now I'm keeping it)
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
3 years ago#3
there is so much content.. forget an open world sp campaign thats long.. how about sick co-op, a map editor for sp and mp. What really got me sold was all the stealth ign and eurogamer said you can do.. I wanna stalk my prey on an open world enviroment and it sounds like this is it..
3 years ago#4
from the screens im getting this day one
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/louerina
3 years ago#5
It looked great from the start, but looking and being are very different beasts... Glad to see it's good.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#6
I didn't think of it as an underdog. There was plenty of hype for it after E3. Well, I guess it is in comparison to Halo 4, AC3, and BO2 as they have more name recognition.
3 years ago#7
I've been saying it will be GOTY for months.
Nice to see a bunch of good reviews to back up my claims.
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
3 years ago#8
I'm dying for some open world stealth.. I also read another review who said its like the skyrim of shooters... skyrim sucks but I think he means how the world looks and feels..
3 years ago#9
ITT: Underdog=hyped and advertised and was expecting to be good right from the get go.
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
3 years ago#10
dont care about the far cry series until the bring back the plot from the amazing first game
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Far Cry3 reviews are off the charts, I knew it would be an underdog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived