This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC: DEVIL MAY CRY who's buying?

#31servb0tsPosted 11/22/2012 7:29:54 PM
I never cared for the series to begin with, and now, ever since this Gen Megaman Legends 3 BS, I especially don't Care for anything related from Capcom.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#32Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/22/2012 7:31:31 PM
Day freakin' one.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#33Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 7:31:51 PM
Capcom is really being jerks this gen. But then again so is Square-Enix, Activision and EA.....NamcoBandai flip flops...same with Konami...

It's really depressing and annoying...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#34FeiBenaresPosted 11/22/2012 7:33:52 PM
I may wait for playing demo.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)
#35THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/22/2012 7:35:53 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Capcom is really being jerks this gen. But then again so is Square-Enix, Activision and EA.....NamcoBandai flip flops...same with Konami...

It's really depressing and annoying...

The door is always available....You don't have to put up with this. Also DMC is OK. They didn't ruin it too much.

But I'm not a big Devil May Cry fan so I'm not a high authority on this(Crazy right? A Playstation fan who doesn't like Devil May Cry). I should get the HD collection just to try to get back into the series.

The last one I bought was 3 on Ps2.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#36OmegaPosted 11/22/2012 7:36:03 PM
Tried the demo, still do not want. If there is one thing this franchise is consistent in, it is disappointing me. Terrible anime, terrible books, terrible comics, terrible sequel.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#37THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/22/2012 7:37:37 PM
Omega posted...
Tried the demo, still do not want. If there is one thing this franchise is consistent in, it is disappointing me. Terrible anime, terrible books, terrible comics, terrible sequel.

I heard the anime was hot garbage.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#38Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 7:38:41 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...

The door is always available....You don't have to put up with this.

Well I still have the PS2 and some backlog on it for this purpose...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#39Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 7:39:46 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Omega posted...

I heard the anime was hot garbage.

It was boring and horrible. I stopped watching when they threw in the obligatory random loli sidekick for no reason. (which was like the 2nd episode or something)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#40crazyman32Posted 11/22/2012 8:10:10 PM(edited)
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
I liked it.

Inb4 people that didn't like it which makes me mad so since I have no legit argument to counter them since their points are valid,I cry and soil myself while slitting my wrists in anger while nibbling on said stained underwear and call them trollsAXKSIONandDevilman_Amon.

fixed for truth

nothing says mature like altering posts to make yourself feel better way to go loser
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM