This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC: DEVIL MAY CRY who's buying?

#41NeophenomPosted 11/22/2012 8:09:37 PM
I really enjoyed 1,3, and 4. The idea of a reboot had me curious, but after seeing the "broken-up" style of the game, and playing the demo, I find myself less than thrilled. The boss fight did got me a bit interested, so I'll just use Gamefly to check it out. If it's no good, then I'll wait for MGS:R to get my fix of hack and slash.
#42Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 8:15:00 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
I liked it.

Inb4 people that didn't like it which makes me mad so since I have no legit argument to counter them since their points are valid,I cry and soil myself while slitting my wrists in anger while nibbling on said stained underwear and call them trollsAXKSIONandDevilman_Amon.

fixed for truth

nothing says Godly like reading one of Amon's posts to make yourself feel better after a warm Thanksgiving dinner way to go Amon I love you

---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#43Haseo18615Posted 11/22/2012 8:32:40 PM
Not buying due to a combination of me hating Capcom's business practices this gen and never really being into Devil May Cry in general.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno
#44jubjub360Posted 11/22/2012 9:05:29 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RoxasANobody posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
I liked it.

Inb4 people that didn't like it which makes me mad so since I have no legit argument to counter them since their points are valid,I cry and soil myself while slitting my wrists in anger while nibbling on said stained underwear and call them trollsAXKSIONandDevilman_Amon.

fixed for truth

That's absolutely uncalled for and unbelievably vulgar. Grow up.

He can't. It's not possible.

He's right. I'm already an adult.

jubjub however is still a roly poly child....

Weird. I'm not the one posting vulgar comments about slitting one's wrists on a website. I've been more mature in a week than you have your whole time on here.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#45RayconPosted 11/22/2012 9:06:44 PM
Haseo18615 posted...
Not buying due to a combination of me hating Capcom's business practices this gen and never really being into Devil May Cry in general.

Well, that'll do it right there.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#46DrudaxPosted 11/22/2012 9:18:58 PM
Enjoyed 1 and 3... 4 was ok but the backtracking was annoying and the last boss was boring.

DmC seems like a suckfest, played the demo and the no locking and two dodging buttons and the two gripping buttons for no discernible reason. The emo Dante thing seems stupid as hell, almost as much as the excessive cussing. Dante is known for being cool and cheesy, the extensive cussing takes away alot of that.

Definitely not a buy.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#47Bleach313Posted 11/22/2012 9:52:53 PM
The gameplay is good but the character is the only thing that makes it unbuyable for me. I hate the way he looks (he got the stereotypical teenage douchebag look going on), his personality is the epitemy of what I hate in a character, and just the thought of Dino saying F U every sentence bugs me.

So I'm not getting it for the characters personality, the word F U in every sentence, and Dino's looks. I usually don't care about cursing in a game but this game make's it seem forced and awkward which is weird. After that the gameplay is good.

I'll probably look into this when it's in the bargain bin but for now Metal Gear Revengence will do me fine instead.
#48Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 10:54:14 PM
jubjub360 posted...

Weird. I'm not the one posting vulgar comments about slitting one's wrists on a website. I've been more mature in a week than you have your whole time on here.

But I'm cooler than you
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#49YoshioKSTPosted 11/22/2012 11:26:32 PM
I'll pass.

Merc123 posted...
No, im still too annoyed that its a reboot instead of answering questions left from DMC4.

This.
---
Jagus: Seriously? So I just punch in my credit card, and I get the movie straight to my computer instantly?
TheRealKal-El: Yup. Welcome to the future.
#50jubjub360Posted 11/22/2012 11:28:23 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...

But I'm cooler than you

Far from it.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg