This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC: DEVIL MAY CRY who's buying?

#51RetroFanGirlPosted 11/22/2012 11:32:23 PM
lol @ the people getting ripped off
---
I'm playing:
Shinobi(PS2) ~ Xenoblade ~ Kirby's Air Ride
#52Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/23/2012 8:15:46 AM
Bleach313 posted...
The gameplay is good but the character is the only thing that makes it unbuyable for me. I hate the way he looks (he got the stereotypical teenage douchebag look going on), his personality is the epitemy of what I hate in a character, and just the thought of Dino saying F U every sentence bugs me.

So I'm not getting it for the characters personality, the word F U in every sentence, and Dino's looks. I usually don't care about cursing in a game but this game make's it seem forced and awkward which is weird. After that the gameplay is good.

I'll probably look into this when it's in the bargain bin but for now Metal Gear Revengence will do me fine instead.

You only heard him say it once. >.>
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#53killakPosted 11/23/2012 8:39:47 AM(edited)
lol @ the people getting ripped off

Says the person playing Kirby's Air Ride

i actually take that back, Air Ride looks pretty fun and unique. However, you shouldn't make such idiotic comments just because of your own perspective on things.

For example, I want DmC, I enjoyed the hell out of the demo and have been hyped since it was announced...... how am I being ripped off, exactly?

---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#54pecorrePosted 11/23/2012 8:41:57 AM(edited)
Not buying.

I tried the demo:

+ Great graphics
+- Combat is ok, nothing extremely fun or exceptional but it works
- I really hate the story and setting
- Useless cursing
- Bad music

In my opinion, the only awesome Dmc game was the first. 2 was horrible, 3 was good, 4 was average.

This one seems to be somewhere between 2 and 4.
#55Darth_ElusivePosted 11/23/2012 8:44:51 AM
If they release a nice Collector's Edition, then I will buy it day one. If only regular version is available, I might just wait for a price drop 2, 3 months later.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#56killakPosted 11/23/2012 8:47:57 AM
- Useless cursing

Cursing has no use
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#57A_Nonny_MoosePosted 11/23/2012 9:01:24 AM
Of course it has a use. You use it to express your feelings, just like any other words. It wouldn't be any better if Dante was yelling "I really dislike you!".
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png