This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can anyone confirm the 40 titles for $25 Walmart is true?!,!,!!,

#1birdfartomatoPosted 11/22/2012 5:03:46 PM
40. From their online ad they all look recent.

Anyone know any games part of this deal?
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#2GlassCityBossPosted 11/22/2012 5:08:52 PM
I believe you can look them up on their online ad. The few I noticed were: Need for speed most wanted, Dishonored, Transformers FOC, Borderlands 2. Just to name a few off.
---
PSN:Glasscityboss
#3keatonisballinPosted 11/22/2012 5:09:43 PM
Isnt it like Madden 13, mw3 etc? Go to blackfriday.com and look up the walmart ad.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#4princespawnPosted 11/22/2012 5:13:05 PM
SOCOM 4
LA Noire (not the greatest hits from what I seen)
and more are listed on CAG site & Walmart site....

If it is ALREADY on the shelves, you can get it for the advertised paper's price. If it's in a box crate, don't expect to get it TOO EARLY.
---
Currently gaming on the NES..
XBL GT: RaptureStar; PSN: RaptureStar; 3DS friend code: 0044-2824-6989 (rapture84)
#5birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:16:47 PM
Too early? No because the ad says this is for black Friday of course
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#6archizzyPosted 11/22/2012 5:19:31 PM
GlassCityBoss posted...
I believe you can look them up on their online ad. The few I noticed were: Need for speed most wanted, Dishonored, Transformers FOC, Borderlands 2. Just to name a few off.

According to CAG the one only of those you listed on the PS3 was Borderlands 2.

NFS, Dishonored, and Transformers are only listed for the 360. Take that as you will. I'm not saying that is the way it is for sure but usually CAG has a pretty accurate list each year.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#7SonicMonkeysPosted 11/22/2012 5:41:53 PM
I just walked into Wal-Mart and picked up a few games on the sale price out of the glass case. Apparently, you can do this in most Wal-Mart's across the country.

I got X-Com, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, and Spec Ops: The Line for $15-25 each.
---
Blame your fate.
#8birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:30:51 PM
SonicMonkeys posted...
I just walked into Wal-Mart and picked up a few games on the sale price out of the glass case. Apparently, you can do this in most Wal-Mart's across the country.

Can anyone confirm he did this!!!!!

I'm n Alaska no big gaming crowd here it's too cold for camping but u do have about 3 jobless guys camping outside just to be in the way for us real civilized people
---
#9toadiemanPosted 11/22/2012 6:31:46 PM
birdfartomato posted...
SonicMonkeys posted...

I'm n Alaska no big gaming crowd here it's too cold for camping but u do have about 3 jobless guys camping outside just to be in the way for us real civilized people

Yes. Just check walmarts website.
---
PSN: toadieman
#10birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:34:22 PM
toadieman posted...
birdfartomato posted...
SonicMonkeys posted...

Yes. Just check walmarts website.

I want wwe 13. Need speed, borderlands 2 for 25 each. Good????
---