This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can anyone confirm the 40 titles for $25 Walmart is true?!,!,!!,

#11jukinsPosted 11/22/2012 5:37:52 PM
just got back from walmart and got borderlands 2 and need for speed most wanted for $25 a piece. so its def true. Just an fyi if you go and the red display boxes they have out in the aisles are empty ask an associate to get them out of the regular game case if they have em stock and they'll be the same price (the ones in the ad that is)
---
ps3 id: Jukins steam: juk729
#12birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:20:09 PM
jukins posted...
just got back from walmart and got borderlands 2 and need for speed most wanted for $25 a piece. so its def true. Just an fyi if you go and the red display boxes they have out in the aisles are empty ask an associate to get them out of the regular game case if they have em stock and they'll be the same price (the ones in the ad that is)

Wooooo wwe 13 here I come, if ya smelllllllll what the rock is cookin, ha, the rock is layindasmackdown
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#13FeedTheRybackPosted 11/22/2012 7:51:41 PM
got what i went after madden 13 and wwe 13 had to guard my spot for 2 hours but was worth it. My walmart sucked this year they only had 3 wwes and 6 maddens, i didn't check in the usual game place, but i but there where like 12 MW3s taking up space
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nle5jp.jpg
#14caffiend7Posted 11/22/2012 7:55:31 PM
I saw Tekken Tag Tournament 2
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"