This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking back, launch to right this second, do you feel Ps3's graphics really

#11ManuKesnaPosted 11/22/2012 10:23:50 PM
This is how you spend your thanksgiving, eh?

sad and lonely people spend thanksgiving like this :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#12justchill433Posted 11/22/2012 10:27:31 PM
The PS3 and 360 are extremely even. The cell is an awesome number cruncher but it's held back by the GPU. Only advantage the PS3 has is Blu-Ray (Which does affect the game. Look at Mass Effect 2 or FFVIII for example, the content was cut into parts because of multi-discs).
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#13Thermador446Posted 11/22/2012 10:29:31 PM
I didn't read your thesis you wrote on the first post.
i skimmed your pictures, and took the courtesy of informing you that you posted PC picks.
I read like one sentence of your last post & took a look at one pic to see if you got it right.

Honestly i don't care about FC2 graphics when FC3 is less than 2 weeks away.
For the sake of the argument, I'll take pity on you and agree, just make you feel like you didn't just waste a whole hour for nothing.
But seriously, you just wasted like an hour for nothing.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#14Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:07:10 PM
ManuKesna posted...
This is how you spend your thanksgiving, eh?

sad and lonely people spend thanksgiving like this :(

I don't have a lot of family and what little i do have didn't include me... it's been a bum day. I guess I'll live, tho. I have turkey rolls to hold me over. "Saddest face ever"
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded Sophistocrats.