This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much was the last game you bought? Worth it? Paid too much?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How much was the last game you bought? Worth it? Paid too much?
3 years ago#21
The Amazing Spider-Man for $35. It was worth it.
PS3:FRott - Xbox 360:F Rott 01 - C.O.I.
3 years ago#22
carib2g posted...
Hitman: Absolution. $47.99

So far the Campaign is a bit lackluster but Contracts mode is a f****** blast. So yah, worth it I guess.

Before that it was Brofist Shooter 9 for $50 because a guy that works for me said he wanted to play Zombies together. First CoD game I've played since 4 and, much to my surprise, I'm enjoying it immensely. Worth it (for now).

Before that it was Borderlands 2 for $40. Absolutely worth it.

In just a day or two here I'll be buying a bunch of older games all for about $10-15 each. Hopefully all worth it lol.

Oh yah, AC3 for $60 on release day. Not worth it at all. F****** terrible game. Worst in the series by far IMO.
Playing - Borderlands 2, Demon's Souls, MGS HD Col, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, ZOE HD Col, Resident Evil 6 Mercs, DMC HD Col
PSN: DocDelicious
3 years ago#23
Assassins Creed 3 for $60. Not worth it.

I really enjoyed AC2, Brotherhood and (to a lesser extent) Revelations. And while AC3 definitely had its moments (those naval battles are pretty rad). I was overall pretty disappointed with it. It just wasn't nearly as fun as the other ones, for me.
3 years ago#24
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier 14.99 from gamefly sale

Totally worth it. I've been bouncing around shooters since MGO was taken offline trying to find a replacement. While this still is no MGO. It's the best experience I have been able to find so far and having been really enjoying the online.
3 years ago#25
Dishonored for 25$ haven't played it yet will get it next week in mail.
3 years ago#26
Dishonored for $60

Was really fun, but I beat it twice in a week and I'm a bit hard up for cash right now, so I'm kind of wishing I hadn't. Great game though, but I say rent or borrow it if you can.
Thanks, L4DHunter!
3 years ago#27
Just got Uncharted 3 last month for 24,99
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: <--- PSN
3 years ago#28
persona 4 golden
I say it's worth it.
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
3 years ago#29
Assassin's Creed 3 for 53 + 10 dollars gift card. It was so bad that I'm thinking of quitting the series altogether.
3 years ago#30
last game i bought was jet set radio hd. why did i buy this when i have it on dreamcast ill never know
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How much was the last game you bought? Worth it? Paid too much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived