This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how does black friday/cyber monday work?

#1OtakuGameraPosted 11/22/2012 10:39:09 PM
i just saw a really nice laptop for black friday, and it's quite a good deal as well. but i heard that during cyber monday, the electronic stuff like laptops get a much bigger discounts, anyway anyone experienced with this mind telling me, should i wait until cyber monday? do they get better deals? or should i just buy the laptop right now?
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#2Thermador446Posted 11/22/2012 10:45:45 PM
Monday is after friday, but so is thursday. Friday is after thursday

In the time it took you to read this, a deal online just ran out somewhere.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#3Jx1010Posted 11/22/2012 11:39:03 PM
I would buy it now

I have waited in the past for Cyber Monday..... only to find out the item was OUT OF STOCK ONLINE
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#4OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:12:29 AM
is that so, alright im gonna take the plunge, thanks guys.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#5riddlebox89Posted 11/23/2012 12:17:49 AM
Black Friday works like this, a large group of ass heads stuff themselves in a store to the point where there are more people than carts for said people, and you can't move the carts around because you got an entire mob of idiots in front, back and on both sides of you, and they pile drive everything they see because it's cheap even if they won't use the damned things, then you stand at the check out counter for an hour or more just to leave the damn place.

In short, it works like rush hour.

I'll tell you this though, if I was the one handling black friday things at stores, I'd put up a big sign up front saying there could only be x amount of people in the store, anyone trying to push their way in to get in first will be shoved to the back of the line, try it again and they'll get taken out back, beaten, robbed and stripped stark naked and forced to take the walk of shame in front of everyone, then if riots end up starting, lock all the doors and burn the whole store down.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/23/2012 1:34:43 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
I'll tell you this though, if I was the one handling black friday things at stores, I'd put up a big sign up front saying there could only be x amount of people in the store, anyone trying to push their way in to get in first will be shoved to the back of the line, try it again and they'll get taken out back, beaten, robbed and stripped stark naked and forced to take the walk of shame in front of everyone, then if riots end up starting, lock all the doors and burn the whole store down.

I'm amazed the fire marshal doesn't enforce this. The store could actually be shut down, fined, or sued over ignoring the occupancy laws.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#7mith18Posted 11/23/2012 1:39:17 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Black Friday works like this, a large group of ass heads stuff themselves in a store to the point where there are more people than carts for said people, and you can't move the carts around because you got an entire mob of idiots in front, back and on both sides of you, and they pile drive everything they see because it's cheap even if they won't use the damned things, then you stand at the check out counter for an hour or more just to leave the damn place.

I laughed for like 10 minutes :D
---
Favourite Series': Pre-Conviction Splinter Cell's, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, Early Crash Bandicoot, Early NFS, Half-Life
#8crazyman32Posted 11/23/2012 1:46:43 AM
mith18 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

I laughed for like 10 minutes :D

I was laughing as well +1 for the post so hilarious
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM