This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games

#11ur_highking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:37:10 AM
_HlM_ posted...
ur_highking posted...
RioichiCooper posted...
The Batman games are excellent.

Ive beat all of them already:

arkham asylum

arkham island

wat

batman games - arkham island & arkham asylum

RioichiCooper suggested those above and i replied i have already played both and beaten them, unless theres more batman games out for PS3?
---
GT: TactileAaron01--Pawn lvl: 138
#12ur_highking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:38:37 AM
he didnt mention any game names but those are only 1s i know of when someone says "Batman" games

again if there are more out now please let me know of them, i did like the others :)
---
#13RafedxPosted 11/23/2012 10:42:24 AM
ur_highking posted...
_HlM_ posted...
ur_highking posted...
RioichiCooper posted...
The Batman games are excellent.

Ive beat all of them already:

arkham asylum

arkham island

wat

batman games - arkham island & arkham asylum

RioichiCooper suggested those above and i replied i have already played both and beaten them, unless theres more batman games out for PS3?

Arkham City, that's why he said "wat", its not Arkham Island.

Anyways, I am sure you have AC3 already, pretty good game overall. I saw someone mention Alpha Protocol and I second his suggestion, its an awesome game marred by gameplay issues but they are easy to overlook as the conversation system and story are really well done.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#14ur_highking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:52:15 AM
Yea i got AC3 for xmas well will get it for xmas its sitting within the house but got to wait til 25th of dec to get it and the PS3 500GB bundle

but yea im working on getting more games to go with AC3 just need more ideas of what is all out there cause ive not really looked
---
#15ur_highking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:34:27 AM
*Bump*
---