This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of getting this soon

#1KirbyPuffballPosted 11/23/2012 12:55:34 PM
I have a few questions.
-Is it a good purchase this late in it's life?
-What games should I buy ASAP? I'm thinking of:
*Army of Two:The 40th Day
*Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
*Final Fantasy XIII-2
*Resident Evil 5
*Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
*Armored Core 4 Answer
*Armored Core 5
(No particular order)
-Anything I should keep in mind that I should know about? (Game stats, or system wise, anything helps)
---
Finding a girlfriend is rough. It's even worse when you have a stalker.
#2badboyPosted 11/23/2012 12:59:49 PM
yes

army of two: don't know
mgs4: must have
xiii-2: you must not play it til you finish xiii, xiii is a love it or hate it game
re5: its worth playing
reorc: bad game
armored core: don't know
#3KirbyPuffball(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:02:01 PM
Well,I can borrow XIII from a good friend of mine before I start XIII-2. Plus he has XIII-2 DLC. Plus, I don't have the ability to drive, nor does my family have a car to go around town, so scouting for XIII is going to be a while.

Any games worth buying, PSN, or otherwise?
---
#4zombiehunting84Posted 11/24/2012 1:11:48 PM
KirbyPuffball posted...
Well,I can borrow XIII from a good friend of mine before I start XIII-2. Plus he has XIII-2 DLC. Plus, I don't have the ability to drive, nor does my family have a car to go around town, so scouting for XIII is going to be a while.

Any games worth buying, PSN, or otherwise?

Buy a family car before you buy a video game system....
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#5KirbyPuffball(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 8:51:49 PM
It's like asking a politician a simple yes/No question. Believe me, I TRIED! SEVERAL TIMES! If I ever take a politics class, I'm going to ace it in a day. Getting a car to make travel easier is essentially, impossible. At this point, I'm getting a car when I get my license, which is going to be a few month from now at this point. I understand the economy, and the gas prices (Which is why my mom refuses to get a car), but spending an entire day on a bus to get to a 20-minute stop is just stupid, but my mom refuses to do it. And in case you ask, getting a job without a ride is impossible. I would have dealt with this sooner, but at this point, all my moves kept my king is in check.

Anyhoo, anything I should look out for when I get a chance?
---
#6awesomesauce13Posted 11/24/2012 8:56:33 PM
Search things like "must have", "essential", "best games", "best exclusives", stuff like that, on this board. Have a read through a couple of the topics that come up, you'll find dozens of suggestions