This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My biggest gripe with inFamous so far...

#1JoeofmarsPosted 11/23/2012 5:21:04 PM
I bought the Black Friday InFamous/Uncharted PS3 Bundle, and have been playing InFamous for a couple hours now. Fun game! Glad the bundle came with both games + DLC, because I can see myself playing through all of it.

So far, the one thing that has gotten on my nerves the most is how squeaky Cole seems to be. I mean, seriously, why does he squeak when he walks? Even climbing buildings, whenever he moves, he sounds so squeaky. Anyone else have this problem with the game? Did they fix this in the second one?
#2FiendingHardPosted 11/23/2012 5:22:26 PM
I don't remember the squeaking problem but I remember InFamous boring me to sleep. InFamous 2 is much more dynamic and fun to play with much better abilities albeit a worse story (still a good story, just doesn't have twists like the first one)
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
#3LaevantPosted 11/23/2012 5:22:50 PM
I was expecting "Just a few more pics!"

I honestly can't remember having this problem with either game.
---
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]
#4peter_888Posted 11/23/2012 5:23:16 PM
huh
I never really notice him sounding squeaky when I was playing through Infamous.
that's a new one.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#5Res5Posted 11/23/2012 5:23:36 PM
Squeaky? Like sound glitch squeaky or he has sneakers on squeaky? Because that's pretty normal when you stretch a rubber far and frequently enough. I'm sure Cole puts his shoes through some serious stress.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#6Joeofmars(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 5:26:01 PM
This is weird, haha. There's no way I am the only one who noticed this. I don't think it is a glitch, but it would definitely make my enjoyment of the game go up if it stopped.
#7Joeofmars(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 5:26:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Joeofmars(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 5:27:38 PM
Squeaky? Like sound glitch squeaky or he has sneakers on squeaky? Because that's pretty normal when you stretch a rubber far and frequently enough. I'm sure Cole puts his shoes through some serious stress.

No, it doesn't sound like a glitch, it just sounds like they, for whatever reason, decided to make his shoes, and every movement he makes, squeaky.
#9jammiesPosted 11/23/2012 5:32:30 PM

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#10almasbabyPosted 11/23/2012 5:39:27 PM
Now you've got me curious. I'm going to have to boot up and play it just to see if it squeaks.