This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those who dislike Bioshock...

#11doraemonllh1989Posted 11/23/2012 11:54:08 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
terrible gimmick shooter. get rid of that junk magic system and maybe i would rate it higher then a 7.5

if they get rid of it the game would be even worse

but then i think you are trolling anyway
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#12ChunkyMonkeyLOLPosted 11/24/2012 1:36:17 AM
Watered down version of System Shock 2 in a setting that I very much dislike.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
#13necro00Posted 11/24/2012 1:37:09 AM
I didn't find it fun
#14nozomi429Posted 11/24/2012 1:38:50 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a **** minute. Who doesn't like Bioshock? It's the only FPS I play.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.
#15jubjub360Posted 11/24/2012 1:39:14 AM
People can dislike games.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#16ImmatureContentPosted 11/24/2012 1:41:20 AM
Some people have poor taste. No further explanation needed.
---
I was the turkey all along!
#17FozzyFan_basicPosted 11/24/2012 1:45:54 AM
bioshock is a great game
#18_Deadeye_CM_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:51:43 AM
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. I appreciate it; as I said, I was only curious. I didn't like the tonics and such when I first started playing, but I think it ties into the story well, and it makes for a great backdrop for the "magic" system. And yeah, you fight pretty much the same enemies the entire time, but it was always entertaining enough for me, and I played through the game more for the story and atmosphere than the gameplay(which I still found great -- I can't play games that feel clunky).

jubjub360 posted...

I hope that's not directed toward me. I was asking an honest question. Some people dislike sports games, and for the most part, that's because they have no interest in sports. I saw a lot of people in the day one thread saying that they had no interest in Bioshock Infinite, so I figured I'd make this topic asking about their opinions.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#19Guerrilla SoldierPosted 11/24/2012 2:03:41 AM
I don't like any of the characters or voice actors in the game. And you feel like a midget in a cartoony world.
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#20jubjub360Posted 11/24/2012 2:05:38 AM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. I appreciate it; as I said, I was only curious. I didn't like the tonics and such when I first started playing, but I think it ties into the story well, and it makes for a great backdrop for the "magic" system. And yeah, you fight pretty much the same enemies the entire time, but it was always entertaining enough for me, and I played through the game more for the story and atmosphere than the gameplay(which I still found great -- I can't play games that feel clunky).

jubjub360 posted...

I hope that's not directed toward me. I was asking an honest question. Some people dislike sports games, and for the most part, that's because they have no interest in sports. I saw a lot of people in the day one thread saying that they had no interest in Bioshock Infinite, so I figured I'd make this topic asking about their opinions.
---

I was answering the question so... yes. It was directed at you. People can dislike games, while people can like games and play them for fun.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg