This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those who dislike Bioshock...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. For those who dislike Bioshock...

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#11
howdyneighbor25 posted...
terrible gimmick shooter. get rid of that junk magic system and maybe i would rate it higher then a 7.5

if they get rid of it the game would be even worse

but then i think you are trolling anyway
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)

User Info: ChunkyMonkeyLOL

ChunkyMonkeyLOL
4 years ago#12
Watered down version of System Shock 2 in a setting that I very much dislike.
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#13
I didn't find it fun

User Info: nozomi429

nozomi429
4 years ago#14
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a **** minute. Who doesn't like Bioshock? It's the only FPS I play.
Spiders. Spinnen.

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#15
People can dislike games.
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg

User Info: ImmatureContent

ImmatureContent
4 years ago#16
Some people have poor taste. No further explanation needed.
I was the turkey all along!

User Info: FozzyFan_basic

FozzyFan_basic
4 years ago#17
bioshock is a great game

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
4 years ago#18
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. I appreciate it; as I said, I was only curious. I didn't like the tonics and such when I first started playing, but I think it ties into the story well, and it makes for a great backdrop for the "magic" system. And yeah, you fight pretty much the same enemies the entire time, but it was always entertaining enough for me, and I played through the game more for the story and atmosphere than the gameplay(which I still found great -- I can't play games that feel clunky).

jubjub360 posted...

I hope that's not directed toward me. I was asking an honest question. Some people dislike sports games, and for the most part, that's because they have no interest in sports. I saw a lot of people in the day one thread saying that they had no interest in Bioshock Infinite, so I figured I'd make this topic asking about their opinions.
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
Guerrilla Soldier 4 years ago#19
I don't like any of the characters or voice actors in the game. And you feel like a midget in a cartoony world.
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#20
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. I appreciate it; as I said, I was only curious. I didn't like the tonics and such when I first started playing, but I think it ties into the story well, and it makes for a great backdrop for the "magic" system. And yeah, you fight pretty much the same enemies the entire time, but it was always entertaining enough for me, and I played through the game more for the story and atmosphere than the gameplay(which I still found great -- I can't play games that feel clunky).

jubjub360 posted...

I hope that's not directed toward me. I was asking an honest question. Some people dislike sports games, and for the most part, that's because they have no interest in sports. I saw a lot of people in the day one thread saying that they had no interest in Bioshock Infinite, so I figured I'd make this topic asking about their opinions.
---

I was answering the question so... yes. It was directed at you. People can dislike games, while people can like games and play them for fun.
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. For those who dislike Bioshock...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived