This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So whats with all the Hitman absolution hate I'm hearing?

#1DantechanPosted 11/23/2012 11:51:00 PM
:((((( I was planning on getting that game
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 11/23/2012 11:52:21 PM
You either like it or hate it

Me?i dont like it,but i give the game a 7/10
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#3killakPosted 11/23/2012 11:52:31 PM
Best tip i can give you for purist mode.

1. using a guard outfit is pretty much pointless since they'll spot you from across the room and demand that you turn around or eventually surrender

Once you have that down, it's fun as hell. Murder is the name of the game once you've got a knife
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 11/23/2012 11:53:03 PM
If you expect it to be like blood money,high chance is that you will be disappointed,if you never played blood money,you may like it
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5ntsoulsPosted 11/24/2012 12:03:32 AM
Yeah. You get caught way too flippin easily. Like In Blood Money. When you were in disguise, you could run around and walk up close to people.
But here you can't do that. You get caught entirely too easy...Which makes everything less fun.
Also, there is no FPS mode. Which has been in the last 3 games. (tho the first one didn't have it).
I duno... I'll try it on easy mode and see if it's just as easy to get caught.
#6killakPosted 11/24/2012 12:09:41 AM
Yeah. You get caught way too flippin easily.

Read my post.

I did the ground part of Terminus, and I killed everyone without raising a single alarm.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil
#7ntsoulsPosted 11/24/2012 12:10:14 AM
It seems to pretty much be the same on easy mode. Disguises seem to only get noticed easily when ure around others of the same costume tho.
#8killakPosted 11/24/2012 12:11:28 AM
It seems to pretty much be the same on easy mode. Disguises seem to only get noticed easily when ure around others of the same costume tho.

But on easy you can blend and walk by them. On purist you can't, and if you're wearing a guard uniform and another spots you, they'll instantly become suspicious and blending doesn't seem to work on purist (which is good since you can't see the instinct bar)
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"