This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got to admit now I am hyped for DmC only to watch this leaked ending*Spoilers*

#1yahya_no_1Posted 11/24/2012 7:33:31 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/64706141

Its started from a 4chan user

lets me cut to the chase

==========================================
Spoilers you been warned
|
|
|
|
|
|
"The game starts out as a prequel, but turns into an alternate universe Star Trek style. Basically, half-angel,hal-demon people have been trying to save the universe by destroying different timelines on their time machine that runs on the tears of children. Classic Dante shows up at the very end, implying that DMC5 will be Dante & Donte teaming up trying to save time and space."

and

http://archive.foolz.us/v/search/image/xPGBoGc1Db6-AWgc8pkOuQ/

also

http://archive.foolz.us/v/thread/163512927/#163526628

===============================

So yah Capcom already tried shooting this down, but they did with the previous rumor and that turned out to be true which also was from 4chan (no matter how ridiculous it sounded), and the way Capcom guy responds is like "nop that's not true............not false either"

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/29506435/dmc-leaked-ending

Also I would believe 4Chan over Capcom just for there sad track record of false info they given us on each of their games released this gen(No S MvC3, No more SF4 updates I can go on)

People are already started calling him Donte lol, which if you ask me much better name for that emo idiot, and for anyone who played DMC2(boss can control timelines) they will start to understand how this ending is making more and more sense of actually being real

So yah As I was saying I was first pissed off on how Capcom&NT ruined one of my favorite series, but this........THIS is gonna be good, not the game game is still meh action game thats NOT DMC, but its a train wreck coming and I can't for the love of god look away haha.
---
PSN:yahyano1
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/24/2012 7:39:55 AM
If this turns out to be true, man...
#3ChaingunmasterPosted 11/24/2012 7:44:16 AM
It runs on the tears of children? There must be plenty of fuel then.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#4RockSauronPosted 11/24/2012 7:47:05 AM
O-----------------------------o
---
Hi. I rawk.
#5yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:08:45 AM

I would say that, but I say on DmC kids who keep asking people not to hate on a bad game
---
#6ChaingunmasterPosted 11/24/2012 9:10:09 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...

I would say that, but I say on DmC kids who keep asking people not to hate on a bad game

Tears are tears, regardless of origin.
And there are plenty of children on both sides.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#7OtakuGameraPosted 11/24/2012 9:12:39 AM
no way that can be true,,,

right?
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#8yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:24:16 AM(edited)
Sorry but it may sound stupid, but the more you think about it the more it makes sense, they did hint on DMC5, and they story fits with connection to DMC2, and this isn't the first crazy rumor that turned out to be true from that game, even though Capcom said it wasn't the case that time too.

Lilith is indeed in the game and she is the plaything of the Demon King

Also as everyone noticed, Capcom was quickly to try to respond to the rumor with a vague answer with just saying it will be "cool"
---
#9xenosaga123Posted 11/24/2012 9:38:50 AM
it still doesn't change the fact they wasted millions on this instead of focusing on the original timeline to make DMC5 already. DMC5 can suck involving a Dante and Donte. They should instead give Trish more story and gameplay involvement alongside Dante, and bring back Lady into the action, she has yet to get her own official playable involvement in a DMC.
#10PsyrenCallPosted 11/24/2012 9:45:28 AM
Pretty sure this was outed as fake, it is from 4Chan after all.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!