This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH who's buying?

#41BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/24/2012 4:13:01 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...
Sure.

If I were 8 years old.

Sooooo, I take it you're not 8 yet. Don't worry kid you'll make it to 8 one day and then you can brag to everyone about what a big boy you are.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#42AlltraPosted 11/24/2012 4:16:52 PM
Yep, already pre-ordered the Wizard's Edition and everything.

The game looks like Dragon Quest VIII, a game I really enjoyed. There are some differences, improvements in my opinion, that make the game look even more interesting than DQVIII did.

They take the whole concept of battling with monsters to a new level, giving you full control over them during combat.

The battle system is a mix of Turn Based and Real Time mechanics, which just enhances the strategies you can employ during battle and makes them more dynamic.

The overworld map is back baby, and it looks gorgeous and full of life. Not to mention there appears to be a ton of hidden items and locations scattered around the world to find, so the element of exploration is still there. Oh, and did I mention the various modes of transportation, including a Dragon? Yeah, that's right, controllable "Airships" are back too baby.

God I can't wait until January for this game.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#43maximum_satanPosted 11/24/2012 4:27:44 PM
Alltra posted...
Yep, already pre-ordered the Wizard's Edition and everything.

The game looks like Dragon Quest VIII, a game I really enjoyed. There are some differences, improvements in my opinion, that make the game look even more interesting than DQVIII did.

They take the whole concept of battling with monsters to a new level, giving you full control over them during combat.

The battle system is a mix of Turn Based and Real Time mechanics, which just enhances the strategies you can employ during battle and makes them more dynamic.

The overworld map is back baby, and it looks gorgeous and full of life. Not to mention there appears to be a ton of hidden items and locations scattered around the world to find, so the element of exploration is still there. Oh, and did I mention the various modes of transportation, including a Dragon? Yeah, that's right, controllable "Airships" are back too baby.

God I can't wait until January for this game.

^This is exactly how I feel :D Plus DQ VIII was my favorite rpg of all time, and one of my top ten games ever. And being a Ghibli fanatic makes this a no brainer for me personally. Sucks that we still have to wait almost 2 full months for it to release :/
#44Mattywright77Posted 11/24/2012 4:37:30 PM
Yup one step closer to playing a cartoon.
#45CronoGuyverPosted 11/24/2012 4:44:41 PM
Day one for me, but I always get RPGs on the day one... well almost all RPGs, other then Final Fantasy, since X, I stopped getting them on day one.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#46SayoriaPosted 11/24/2012 4:49:05 PM
Already preordered and fully paid for wizards edition.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#47Nirvanas_NoxPosted 11/24/2012 4:49:07 PM
already got it payed off =D
---
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.
#48Bleach313Posted 11/24/2012 5:08:02 PM
I'm definitely buying for 3 reasons:
1) The game looks beautiful graphically
2) I've only heard all kinds of good things from this game
3) I'm a JRPG nut so I buy most JRPG's anyways lol
#49desert_santaPosted 11/24/2012 5:10:38 PM
day one

preordered ages ago and glad i did as i now get the wizard edition for a decent price due to all the fluctuations in demand
#50Semi45aPosted 11/24/2012 5:13:09 PM
Motsu posted...
Already preordered and fully paid for wizards edition.

you can't fully pay for it. they dont charge you till they ship it.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia