This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Persona series is SO cool!

#1MMAKSXPosted 11/24/2012 6:33:55 PM
These games are so stylish, the menus, graphics, music, art style, characters all have such a "cool" feel to it.

I just got Arena today and its SO good!
#2ShineboxerPosted 11/24/2012 6:34:42 PM
You're everything that is wrong with gaming.
#3MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:37:45 PM
Quote:You're everything that is wrong with gaming.
@Shineboxer

Go ahead, lets hear your awesome explanation...
#4peter_888Posted 11/24/2012 6:39:45 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Quote:You're everything that is wrong with gaming.
@Shineboxer

Go ahead, lets hear your awesome explanation...

it's a japanese game.
ergo it's bad.
typical shineboxer logic.

Anyway, I do think persona series is great. Though Arena wouldn't really be a good indication of the series.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#5Lelouch71Posted 11/24/2012 6:40:16 PM
You are aware that there is a P1 and the P2 duology that comes before P3 right? If so then you are using the word series correctly.

I find the series overrated but good despite the fact that the P2 duology is my all time favorite game along side Xenogears.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#6MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:42:36 PM
Quote:You are aware that there is a P1 and the P2 duology that comes before P3 right? If so then you are using the word series correctly.

I find the series overrated but good despite the fact that the P2 duology is my all time favorite game along side Xenogears.

@Lelouch71

Of course, there are 4 personas and Arena, 1 and 2 were PS1 correct?
#7peter_888Posted 11/24/2012 6:43:33 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
You are aware that there is a P1 and the P2 duology that comes before P3 right? If so then you are using the word series correctly.

yeah P1 and P2 are pretty different from P3 and P4.(though I haven't finished playing P2, my psp died before I could finish it)
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#8Guts_LeonheartPosted 11/24/2012 6:48:11 PM
There is nothing wrong with liking a game for it's aesthetic appeal.

Though Desu Ex would have been so much better with out the urine everywhere.
#9Lelouch71Posted 11/24/2012 6:49:28 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Of course, there are 4 personas and Arena, 1 and 2 were PS1 correct?

Correct unless you count both IS and EP separately. They also received enhanced ports on the PSP.

peter_888 posted...

yeah P1 and P2 are pretty different from P3 and P4.(though I haven't finished playing P2, my psp died before I could finish it)

Indeed they are. Although some do have difficulty getting into them. I started with both P3 and P4 and I got into both pretty easily. Btw are you sure it died? Act first I thought my PSP died earlier this year but it was really my AC adapter. I bought a new one and it works just fine.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#10MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:50:37 PM
Quote:There is nothing wrong with liking a game for it's aesthetic appeal.

Though Desu Ex would have been so much better with out the urine everywhere.

@Guts_Leonheart

LOL

and yea dont know what that guys problem is, I made a topic on how GT5 has so much class and I LOVE the menus, music and just overall style but find the raving boring, in Personas case...I love the gameplay as well.