This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

#21SakurafanboyPosted 11/24/2012 9:47:06 PM
No, I started with Nintendo and still quite enjoy Nintendo consoles (barring the Wii. good good that was pathetic). So I'm not strictly a Playstation person, but I do love the systems. In fact the PS3 is my favorite of the current gen systems.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#22IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 9:49:11 PM
I guess Nicodimus never owned a Super Nintendo.
#23OtakuGameraPosted 11/24/2012 9:49:31 PM
started with nintendo and sega the moved to sony once the PS1 arrived.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#24jammiesPosted 11/24/2012 9:52:25 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...

Get over yourself. No one says they drive a Bose because Bose made the stereo in their Mazda.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#25NicodimusPosted 11/24/2012 9:53:14 PM

Wow, that went over your head huh? Let me help you understand: From 1977 to 1991 I was a gamer, but not a Sony gamer.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#26true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 9:53:28 PM
yikes Im feeling old lol...when the playstation came out I guess you can say sony consoles have usually been my main ones.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#27IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:01:39 PM(edited)
"Get over yourself. No one says they drive a Bose because Bose made the stereo in their Mazda."

That is the worst analogy EVER. A Mazda doesn't rely on a sound system to go down the road. On the other hand, providing a thrilling experience in gaming DOES rely a huge amount on the system's ability to provide audio.

If you think that the audio system is irrelevant in gaming, then you have about as much business commenting on gaming as a dead rat.

Why don't you go play with a few of those, and stop making worthless comments here?

"Wow, that went over your head huh? Let me help you understand: From 1977 to 1991"

You said 17 years. That would be 1995, not 1991...
#28Benzychenz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:00:00 PM(edited)
I clearly mean since Playstation has been around guys.
---
I don't have a sig
#29jammiesPosted 11/24/2012 10:03:21 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Get over yourself. No one says they drive a Bose because Bose made the stereo in their Mazda."

That is the worst analogy EVER. A Mazda doesn't rely on a sound system to go down the road. On the other hand, providing a thrilling experience in gaming DOES rely a huge amount on the system's ability to provide audio.

If you think that the audio system is irrelevant in gaming, then you have about as much business commenting on gaming as a dead rat.

Why don't you go play with a few of those, and stop making worthless comments here?

I'm sorry, let me get into my Hemi and drive to your house. I'll bring my Sony Microsoft Windows Vaio laptop. While I'm there, I'll show you my Samsung iPhone.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#30IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:09:18 PM
jammies posted...
I'm sorry, let me get into my Hemi and drive to your house. I'll bring my Sony Microsoft Windows Vaio laptop. While I'm there, I'll show you my Samsung iPhone.

Spoken like someone completely ignorant of everything they've just referenced!

You know that a statement like that in front of car guys spoken in the tone you've just used would get you jumped and then beaten to within an inch of your life. No teeth left, that much is certain.

You see, that's the thing- when you're ignorant, sure, you don't give a whit about what is used in the things you buy. But that's because you're ignorant about it. A true car aficionado, the car equivalent of a gamer, knows that the engine in his car means more than just a label (especially when the same vehicle can be manufactured anywhere from Detroit to China- which can DRASTICALLY make the performance differ).

But yeah, you keep that flippant tone in your voice. Laughing at how stupid you're making yourself sound is a bit like counting sheep for me. Helps me fall asleep.