This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

#31NicodimusPosted 11/24/2012 10:09:44 PM
"Get over yourself. No one says they drive a Bose because Bose made the stereo in their Mazda."

That is the worst analogy EVER. A Mazda doesn't rely on a sound system to go down the road. On the other hand, providing a thrilling experience in gaming DOES rely a huge amount on the system's ability to provide audio.

If you think that the audio system is irrelevant in gaming, then you have about as much business commenting on gaming as a dead rat.

Why don't you go play with a few of those, and stop making worthless comments here?

"Wow, that went over your head huh? Let me help you understand: From 1977 to 1991"

You said 17 years. That would be 1995, not 1991...

I was conceding your (stupid) argument that the SNES was a Sony machine so that I didn't have to argue about it. Thanks for wasting my time, though.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#32IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:11:36 PM
"I was conceding your (stupid) argument that the SNES was a Sony machine"

Half Sony.

But I agree that you arguing about it is stupid, yes. Exceedingly stupid.
#33NicodimusPosted 11/24/2012 10:15:35 PM
"You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts."

Ahhh, that's better.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#34IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:21:30 PM
Nicodimus posted...

Ahhh, that's better.

What? Is that supposed to offend me?

I really don't see why. You're so ignorant that you completely missed the point of everything you were replying to. Why should I be bothered that someone like you should be unable to read my posts?

Should I be bothered that a dog on a leash can't pee on my shoe?

All that can occur is that I don't have to wade through worthless piles of ignorant drivel you create, which to me seems more of a positive than anything else!

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
#35true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 10:26:44 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
"I was conceding your (stupid) argument that the SNES was a Sony machine"

Half Sony.

But I agree that you arguing about it is stupid, yes. Exceedingly stupid.

actually I think your argument is pretty silly, any piece of electronics ever that use or used sony technology is half sony....pretty silly if you ask me....cause thats exactly what you been saying....

In fact any console ever that uses dvd is indeed half sony aswell right, I mean sony had a part in its creation....so if you played thet xbox and 360, your a sony gamer ....we can play this game all night lol...and not just with video games....I didnt realise so many ppl in the world with electronics that may have pieces of sony hardware in them were all sony gamers....

your argument is just silly....and the way your responding to ppl when in fact your the one sounding like a fool is rather pathetic lol

your nonsense seems rather familiar aswell...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#36jammiesPosted 11/24/2012 10:22:35 PM
Nicodimus posted...

Ahhh, that's better.

Ditto. This topic looks much better with so much idiocy suddenly gone.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#37kobalobasileusPosted 11/24/2012 10:24:28 PM
I wouldn't say I'm a "Sony gamer."

I bought a PS1 when it was obvious that the N64 was doing to be a steaming turd (I also bought a Saturn).

I bought a PS2 AFTER buying a Dreamcast and Gamecube (once the PS2 finally got over its NO GAEMZ period).

I bought a PS3 AFTER buying a Wii because I really wanted to play LittleBigPlanet.

I've never owned a Sony portable, and think the very concept is LOL-worthy.
#38IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:28:15 PM(edited)
Wonderful, and now Instant Message trolls (like the idiotically laughably named "true gamer") are flooding into the topic to post ignorant drivel.

How lovely that you can summon worthless posters without a single valid argument to back you up and somehow take the topic in a positive direction?

Should I somehow be intimidated that you can find people on AIM to pop in here and post insults?

Should I somehow be intimidated when you can't create an argument that doesn't sound like someone with Tourettes screaming at himself in a mirror?

Because I'm really, really not. You can summon all the sockpuppets into this topic that you want, and the fact of the matter is that all you will accomplish is create a cavalcade of screaming fools, all shouting the same nonsensical drivel.

Scream all you want into the wind, with all the power you and your insignificant little friends can muster! Scream your impotent curses, for that is truly all they are. You have no basis for debate, no formation of thought. All you can do is blindly swipe at air...

And it accomplishes nothing. Go right ahead and spew.
#39true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 10:30:27 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
Wonderful, and now Instant Message trolls (like the idiotically laughably named "true gamer") are flooding into the topic to post ignorant drivel.

How lovely that you can summon worthless posters without a single valid argument to back you up and somehow take the topic in a positive direction?

Should I somehow be intimidated that you can find people on AIM to pop in here and post insults?

Should I somehow be intimidated when you can't create an argument that doesn't sound like someone with Tourettes screaming at himself in a mirror?

Because I'm really, really not. You can summon all the sockpuppets into this topic that you want, and the fact of the matter is that all you will accomplish is create a cavalcade of screaming fools, all shouting the same nonsensical drivel.

Scream all you want into the wind, with all the power you and your insignificant little friends can muster! Scream your impotent curses, for that is truly all they are. You have no basis for debate, no formation of thought. All you can do is blindly swipe at air...

And it accomplishes nothing. Go right ahead and spew.

sorry cant read all that Im about to go play my Sony 360....lol, your a fool lol

Replies with insults instead of focusing on the points I made....hmm who could this new account belong to....
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#40IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:30:11 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
sorry cant read

For once I agree with you!