This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

#41true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 10:36:54 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
sorry cant read

For once I agree with you!

still nothing on the points I made huh? Do you have a Sony ps3 or a Sony 360, perhaps a sony wii, maybe even the new sony wii? Each and everyone of those gamers are indeed sony gamers...right? We wont even jump into non gaming related electronics where the owners arent even aware they are indeed sony gamers if theres any sony electronics in it or technology you are indeed a sony gamer right?

The bigger question here...is what is up with all these alts lol...?
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#42IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:38:14 PM
"still nothing on the points I made huh?"

You MADE no points. You've done nothing but blather idiotic spew into the void.

If Microsoft's contribution to the PS3 had been roughly 50% of everything in it, then sure, I would say that a great deal of credit should go to them. Or if they had made over half of everything that went into the Wii? Sure.

But that's why your "point" is ludicrous and idiotic. The entire sound system of the Super NES was a huge part of both the ingame experience AND the internal hardware itself, and consisted of a massive amount of secret effort- in fact was so important to the system that it formed the basis of an entire co-processor in that system.

Only an ignorant fool thinks that companies exist in a vacuum. The alliances we make and break change from day to day, yet at the same time form the present in which we live.
#43true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 10:43:17 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
"still nothing on the points I made huh?"

You MADE no points. You've done nothing but blather idiotic spew into the void.

If Microsoft's contribution to the PS3 had been roughly 50% of everything in it, then sure, I would say that a great deal of credit should go to them. Or if they had made over half of everything that went into the Wii? Sure.

But that's why your "point" is ludicrous and idiotic. The entire sound system of the Super NES was a huge part of both the ingame experience AND the internal hardware itself, and consisted of a massive amount of secret effort- in fact was so important to the system that it formed the basis of an entire co-processor in that system.

Only an ignorant fool thinks that companies exist in a vacuum. The alliances we make and break change from day to day, yet at the same time form the present in which we live.

why do you make it so obvious lol....its the same nonsense every alt....if you really want to get good at it, your going to have to use your brain more...just try not to act the exact same and reply the exact same and spew the same nonsese the same way...broken record, would love to play here but this is just getting old...
---
#44IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:43:17 PM
"your going to have to use your brain more..."

This coming from someone who apparently uses his to hold up a shelf.
#45morphinapgPosted 11/24/2012 10:43:20 PM
I always admired the Sony consoles, and I borrowed a PS1 and PS2 for a while while they were popular, but I never owned a Sony console until PS3. I was a Sega gamer before that. I knew the minute I saw the 2005 E3 announcement that I was going to buy it at launch. The price didn't even surprise or discourage me, because I knew just how beefy the PS3 was (I was arguing about the benefits of Blu-ray before 360 was ever released) and I knew it was going to be worth it. I definitely made a wise decision.
#46badboyPosted 11/24/2012 10:44:18 PM
Sony since PS1, Nintendo since NES.
#47true_gamer80Posted 11/24/2012 10:46:03 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"your going to have to use your brain more..."

This coming from someone who apparently uses his to hold up a shelf.

like I said a broken record lol...if you want to play this game your going to have to change up your style....create another alt and try not to act the exact same...till then your going to have to get your attention you seek elsewhere
---
#48gnomefromnomePosted 11/24/2012 10:47:02 PM
Had an Atari 2600

then an NES, SNES, and Gameboy

I skipped a few years, then went to PS2>PS3
---
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnome3iu.jpg
#49IHeartMetroidPosted 11/24/2012 10:48:38 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
like I said a broken record lol...if you want to play this game your going to have to change up your style....create another alt and try not to act the exact same...till then your going to have to get your attention you seek elsewhere

Still haven't mastered using periods and quotation marks, I see. And I guess you'll have to wait another remedial grade before you get to capital letters. Keep up the good work though! I'm sure that in no time you'll have mastered that first-grade level English! Don't give up!
#50Benzychenz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:50:30 PM
Lold at the SNES being half Sony.
So much idiocy, please just leave this topic.
---
I don't have a sig