This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

#61green butterPosted 11/25/2012 12:22:58 AM
I had a PS1 and really liked it. It had a lot of fun games that I still remember to this day and is a large part of my video game nostalgia.

I got a PS2 pretty late, probably in 07 or 08, but i caught up on a ton of good ps2 games.

then in like 08 i bought a 360 because the ps3 was too expensive at the time. now im catching up and getting a PS3 in a few days, when Amazon ships it here!
---
http://i.imgur.com/LhwwG.gif
http://www.last.fm/user/celtics91
#62RomangeloPosted 11/25/2012 12:27:13 AM
I was a NES gamer then a SNES gamer then PS1, PS2 and PS3 now.

the good old Nintendo is dead, so I don't believe in the Wii or Wii U or anything from Nintendo in the future.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#63CaanimalPosted 11/25/2012 12:29:11 AM
Atari 2600 > Nintendo/Sega Master > Sega Genesis(Original system, Sega CD, and Sega 32X) > Sega Saturn > PS > PS2 > PS3 > PS4 (when it comes out). Not counting PC cause it's pretty much been there constantly since I got my first one many many many moons ago (and I can't remember exactly when that was)... These are just the systems I myself or my family (Saturn was first system I owned completely myself, not split the cost of it between me and my 2 brothers) have owned over the years, I've played on just about every major system to current gen (PS3/Xbox360, haven't played on the Wii U yet).
#64servb0tsPosted 11/25/2012 12:32:54 AM
I've been gaming since Atari 2600. I like Sony & Nintendo.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#65YeloazndevilPosted 11/25/2012 12:53:19 AM(edited)
I went from NES, SNES, PSX, DC, PS2, Xbox 360, PS3
---
GT: Yeloazndevil
#66LionheartCJPosted 11/25/2012 12:54:29 AM
Since the PS1 days, although i wanted the saturn and was kind of annoyed my mum got me a PS1 instead....yeah i was a sega fanboy :P
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
#67XImperialDragonPosted 11/25/2012 1:00:08 AM
No, I'm a video gamer. I play video games that appeal to me on any platform, and I don't spend my time justifying my purchases or what I found appealing, nor do I attack people based on what they purchased and enjoyed, regardless of platform, genre or anything else.

I've had all Sony consoles except the Vita, which I cannot afford right now thanks to my workplace having shut down (hey- I'm one of the reasons unemployment fell! My workplace shut down to move to Manilla, Philippines because taxes, or something, is cheaper there, and over the last year I haven't been able to find work and my compensation stopped! Yeah! Go me!). When I get a job, though, I have a backlog of things to get, like a 3DS, Vita and eventually a Wii U.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#68TimcatgtPosted 11/25/2012 1:07:02 AM
I originally started with the Nintendo 64 during early 2000, then I defected to Sony's PlayStation 2 when their console was a marketing success in early 2001.
---
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" in single form will be shot, 84 people have broken this law.
#69Jon_GodPosted 11/25/2012 1:13:18 AM
Started on SNES, moved to PS! begrudgingly, but fell in love with it, and when I finally played the n64, I was kinda disappointed.

I own all systems now, but primarily tend to enjoy Sony's first party the most.

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#70Grimsley-SanPosted 11/25/2012 1:15:14 AM
I've been a Playstation almost all my life, am also part Nintendo fan, because I like Pokemon too.. lol
---
<3Tim+Kayla<3;PSN: Grimsley-San; Twitter:GrimsleySan Youtube: MrFenixWright
Playing: PSASBR,WKC2, P4A ,SCV, UMVC3,