This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you always been a Sony gamer?

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#71
At first i had a PS1 and i kept playing it for a long time

Though after few years i moved to Handhelds (GB,GBA SP, NDS lite), PC and Emulation

I Came back to Consoles with the Wii and then bought PS3 after 2~3 Years from buying the Wii

PS3 and Wii would be my last consoles for more years

User Info: CaiusIce

CaiusIce
4 years ago#72
Nope! I'm more of a nes and supernes gamer first then moved to ps.

User Info: grungastzenki

grungastzenki
4 years ago#73
Nicodimus posted...
Always been? Well, they've only had a console for 17 years, and I've been gaming for 35 years, so...no.

^^ This

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#74
grungastzenki posted...
Nicodimus posted...
Always been? Well, they've only had a console for 17 years, and I've been gaming for 35 years, so...no.

^^ This

http://www.ebay.havnet.net/sony_msx_1.jpg

*whistles innocently*

The short bus is full today...

User Info: NoelXYeul

NoelXYeul
4 years ago#75
No, I started with a Super Nintendo and a Sega Genesis until I got a PSone and my ears exploded in ecstasy hearing it's AMAZING MIDI engine.
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics

User Info: ChamillionLive

ChamillionLive
4 years ago#76
No, other.

Started off with NES and Genesis then moved to PS1.
"I ain't that dude that'd be braggin about how I'm spendin bucks/
One, I ain't rich and two, most of them tend to suck" -Dee-1

User Info: Nth

Nth
4 years ago#77
I moved to Sony during the N64 era. I was a hardcore Nintendo fanboy, but the further the N64 went into its lifespan, the gaming library for the console stagnated. I had money to burn and no games I wanted to buy.
A friend brought his PS1 over one day and we played Soul Blade and I was blown away. Then I heard that Squaresoft had parted ways with Nintendo and Final Fantasy VII was going to be exclusive to the PS1. A few screenshots of a very cyberpunk looking Midgar sold it right there. I bought my first PS with Resident Evil Director's Cut, Soul Blade, Bushido Blade and Final Fantasy VII and have been buying Sony's systems ever since.
"Evil is a by-product of nature's strategies for creation and that is woven into our most basic biological fabric." - The Lucifer Principle

User Info: Stygma69

Stygma69
4 years ago#78
was loving PS since PS1 and $ony since the 1st Walkman.
but that love was shaken when they took out "other OS" and broken by the PSN BS. i doubt ill be buying any more consoles, or PC games for that matter, considering the direction $ony and videogames in general are headed.

online passes?? not %&$#@ way
storylines, single player & home multi handicapped by online gaming?? screw that
it will just get worse and worse from here....
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!

User Info: Stygma69

Stygma69
4 years ago#79
Note:
started with "Cyber" @ Umass: Amherst in the 70s playing table-top printer "Star Trek" then got a ColecoVision and moved to Atari 2600 then 5200. also played on C64, NES & Genesis before getting the "PS1". i currently have a PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, NES & a Wii.
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
4 years ago#80
Ive always been a gamer
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you always been a Sony gamer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived