This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

#81AnonUnknownPosted 11/28/2012 11:54:13 AM
i've only bought Sony systems, played everything else in official collections and/or emulators. but i've used real SNES, Gameboy, Master System, Genesis and Amiga systems, too.

PS1: 1996 (first game was Jumping Flash! but it was going to be Twisted Metal)
PS2: 2002 (first PURCHASED game was WRC2 Extreme, first PLAYED game was Vice City)
PSP: 2009 (first game was Dracula X Chronicles)
PS3: 2012 (first game was Ridge Racer 7)
#82XeonexFlashPosted 11/28/2012 11:55:43 AM
Sony is boss yo
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#83SmoshCuchPosted 11/28/2012 12:23:05 PM
Wow, someone didn't take his meds today.
#84themegaman7Posted 11/28/2012 12:29:18 PM
I've always been a Nintendo boi since childhood, but I've owned every sony home console in the sidelines as well. Currently I'm more rooting for Sony though because Nintendo has been pissing me off far too much recently (3DS region locked, Copypasta Mario & Zelda games while forgetting about series like Advance Wars & F-Zero, and the general lack of effort at anything.)
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#85AlltraPosted 11/28/2012 12:29:43 PM
I started with Nintendo.

I wouldn't really say I "Moved" to Sony though, more like Nintendo and Sony shared my interest. That's kind of the way it still is, honestly.

I've been interested in Sony Game Consoles since the PS1 because of the games that were available for them. A lot of my favorite game series moved from Nintendo to Sony Systems in the mid-late 90's, and I followed them because I really enjoyed them.

So, if I want Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, or any number of other Nintendo brands, I play a Nintendo System. If I wanted stuff like Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, or a host of other 3rd Party Brands, I played on the Playstation.

My interest in Nintendo brands has diminished quite a bit since then, but even today I still own both Nintendo and Sony systems.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#86kewldude475Posted 11/28/2012 12:36:16 PM
Started with PS2, but playing PS1 games on it.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#87RPG maniac87Posted 11/28/2012 12:58:06 PM
Among other consoles, sure. They have the best third party support
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#88methosagainPosted 11/28/2012 1:02:07 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"So much idiocy"

Only from you and your little lolcats friends. Do your damn research. You call yourself a gamer yet you hang around with people who can barely spell, let alone know anything about game hardware. Seriously, you call other people idiots? You're the one sitting on the short bus with the drooling lolz kids here, bub.

And yeah, the SNES is about half Sony. Maybe, if you want to be picky, 35-40%. Again, do your god damned research.

Stupid kids.

A sound chip does not make a console half of Sony's, if that is the case, I guess the PS3 is half Toshiba
#89RizingFenixPosted 11/28/2012 2:24:27 PM
Other: I'm not a little kid, so I was a gamer long before Sony came around. >_>
---
Nintendo Network ID: LinksAwakening
Let's be friends!
#90fisheye11Posted 11/28/2012 2:33:25 PM
RizingFenix posted...
Other: I'm not a little kid, so I was a gamer long before Sony came around. >_>

i can relate to this statement.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.