This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the most hated developer in your opinon

#31EpicMickeyDrewPosted 11/26/2012 2:02:33 PM
md22mdrx posted...
I dunno ... Epic Mickey was such an epic failure .... It had SOOOO much promise and failed so miserably. Everyone WANTED to LOVE it .... just .... no.

I liked it... clearly.
---
'Nothing is not moddable, the mods will always find a way. -akuma634
'Long story short all the humans are dead' - Glados
#32kangaroozPosted 11/27/2012 1:51:52 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Tomm Hullet. He claims that NO ONE loves Silent Hill more than he does yet he continues to treat the series the same way Pyramid Head treats mannequins.

Tomm's a great guy and does love the series more than people who are so quick to dismiss literally any entry that isn't identical to SH2. It's a shame he's got weirdos like TwinPerfect breathing down his neck, warping his words to please simple minded whiners on internet forums. It's a vicious cycle of stupidity.

Twin perfect is stupid too. and being a great guy doesnt qualify someone to develop a game. Im sure most of these developers we are talking about in this topic are great guys. If he really loved Silent Hill as much as he claims he'd resign.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005
#33spectermaster14Posted 11/27/2012 1:54:09 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Tomm Hullet. He claims that NO ONE loves Silent Hill more than he does yet he continues to treat the series the same way Pyramid Head treats mannequins.

Tomm's a great guy and does love the series more than people who are so quick to dismiss literally any entry that isn't identical to SH2. It's a shame he's got weirdos like TwinPerfect breathing down his neck, warping his words to please simple minded whiners on internet forums. It's a vicious cycle of stupidity.

Twin perfect is stupid too. and being a great guy doesnt qualify someone to develop a game. Im sure most of these developers we are talking about in this topic are great guys. If he really loved Silent Hill as much as he claims he'd resign.

If fans loved it as much as they claim, they wouldn't send death threats to someone for not remaking SH2 thirty times. SH fans are disgusting, Tomm's done nothing wron.