This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Western developers are ruining the gaming industry

#61killakPosted 11/25/2012 4:05:18 AM
Skinny, overly privileged white boys shouldn't try to sound stereotypically black.

That's what i'm saying.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#62darkness1018Posted 11/25/2012 4:05:35 AM
AXKSION posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
killak posted...
Entitled, whiny gamers are ruining the industry.

Gamers that think they should be given what they deem acceptable, are ruining the industry

People unable to simple walk away from something they don't want or like, are ruining the industry.

Unlike entitled, whiny gamers, Western devs actually release games for us to play and not trolling BS for us to read

This makes not goddamn sense you know that.

The gamers dont dictate what the publishers decide to do.

Gamers didn't ask for FF, RE, DMC, CV, Ace Combat to be Westernized and influenced by CoD.
Gamers didn't ask for season passes, online passes, on disc DLC, day one DLC, unfinished games that need to be patched day one, DRM.
Gamers didn't ask for developers to flock to making cell phone games

You're just whining because you're sick of people whining about the corruption of this industry this gen because you're a cheerleader that would rather stick your fingers in your ears and go with the status quo and pretend like nothings happening.
The gamers that are part of the problem are the people conforming to the problem by buying the crap thats being fed to them. Not anyone "complaining".
Matter of fact, the "complainers" represent a small percentage anyway...

Hey buddy boy. Don't let him get your goat. Killook is a lost cause, much like Crimston Gear.

Those two like every game, and even defend games that are 100% QTE like Asura's Wrath. They'll buy garbage that is spoon fed to them, as they have no standards.

Asura's Wrath is a really good game though, if you didnt understand it or sucked at playing it thats no reason to put it down. I hated on it also until i sat down and played it, its ne of my fav games this year.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#63AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 4:07:19 AM
darkness1018 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
killak posted...
Entitled, whiny gamers are ruining the industry.

Gamers that think they should be given what they deem acceptable, are ruining the industry

People unable to simple walk away from something they don't want or like, are ruining the industry.

Unlike entitled, whiny gamers, Western devs actually release games for us to play and not trolling BS for us to read

This makes not goddamn sense you know that.

The gamers dont dictate what the publishers decide to do.

Gamers didn't ask for FF, RE, DMC, CV, Ace Combat to be Westernized and influenced by CoD.
Gamers didn't ask for season passes, online passes, on disc DLC, day one DLC, unfinished games that need to be patched day one, DRM.
Gamers didn't ask for developers to flock to making cell phone games

You're just whining because you're sick of people whining about the corruption of this industry this gen because you're a cheerleader that would rather stick your fingers in your ears and go with the status quo and pretend like nothings happening.
The gamers that are part of the problem are the people conforming to the problem by buying the crap thats being fed to them. Not anyone "complaining".

Hey buddy boy. Don't let him get your goat. Killook is a lost cause, much like Crimston Gear.

Those two like every game, and even defend games that are 100% QTE like Asura's Wrath. They'll buy garbage that is spoon fed to them, as they have no standards.

Asura's Wrath is a really good game though, if you didnt understand it or sucked at playing it thats no reason to put it down. I hated on it also until i sat down and played it, its ne of my fav games this year.

it's all QTEs so it automatically sucks. Oh and I played the demo and can confirm it sucks that it's all QTEs.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#64Devilman_AmonPosted 11/25/2012 4:07:52 AM
killak posted...

i don't conform to anything. I buy what I want to play, and I play what I enjoy.

Whatever I don't enjoy, I move on past.

Look at this board, as a snapshot of gamers. This board is becoming close to unreadable because all you see day in and day out is complaining topics. All they're doing is complaining.

So you don't like CoD...... we don't need to hear about it..... you can move past it because the devs sure aren't going to stop making what is essentially a cashcow for them.

People could easily spend more time enjoying that complaining about something that they're not even playing or buying, and because of that, I point the finger squarely at the entitled, whiny gamers.

You've completely missed my point. A few gamers opinions here that you do not share with, are in no way "ruining gaming" as they have absolutely no influence on the market as a whole.

So you're comment was completely false, misinformed and stupid.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#65killakPosted 11/25/2012 4:08:21 AM
it's all QTEs so it automatically sucks. Oh and I played the demo and can confirm it sucks that it's all QTEs.

If it helps, it doesn't punish you too much when you screw it up, so even with your worse than the elderly timing, you'd be fine.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#66AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 4:09:57 AM
killak posted...

If it helps, it doesn't punish you too much when you screw it up, so even with your worse than the elderly timing, you'd be fine.

well, i don't have arthritis yet, but I put Asura's Wrath / QTE games in the same category as casual shovelware music rhythm party games.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#67darkness1018Posted 11/25/2012 4:10:33 AM
killak posted...

LOL
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#68killakPosted 11/25/2012 4:12:14 AM
well, i don't have arthritis yet, but I put Asura's Wrath / QTE games in the same category as casual shovelware music rhythm party games.

Well that explains whey you're so vocal about turn based battles.

You slow, brotha
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#69Devilman_AmonPosted 11/25/2012 4:14:36 AM
darkness1018 posted...

I didn't mind the game either (well I paid next to nothing for it. Serious I think I paid like $5 or $10 for it) because I liked the story, but seriously there were many sections where I felt they were really being too lazy with the QTE and could have just made them real time action sequences it did get annoying at times..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#70AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 4:16:25 AM
killak posted...

Well that explains whey you're so vocal about turn based battles.

You slow, brotha

That is like the direct opposite of me, since I'm fast and agile like a cat. I walk fast, get things done fast, I drive really fast too, and like to be efficient at everything I do.

One of my biggest pet peeves is slow people, slow walkers with like a row of 3 people who block the whole sidewalk, hold up lines, or people that drive slow. Really pisses me off!
---