This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these games is the best?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which of these games is the best?

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#1
______ - Results (17 votes)
PAIN
35.29% (6 votes)
Rag Doll Kung Fu
23.53% (4 votes)
Super Rub a Dub
17.65% (3 votes)
Trash Panic
23.53% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: JohnHitman47

JohnHitman47
4 years ago#2
None
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!

User Info: PSORngr

PSORngr
4 years ago#3
I've played all but Trash Panic. Of the ones I've played the only decent one is Ragdoll Kung Fu. I absolutely hated PAIN, can't figure out why some people enjoy it. Different tastes and whatnot, but still....

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#4
I think all of them are interesting concepts with fairly lacking executions. I haven't played too much of PAIN but it struck me as a small game trying to be a big game and not quite managing it. Rag Doll Kung Fu seemed compromised over the original vision. Super Rub a Dub was a victim of the twin problems of Sony's early efforts to shoehorn motion control into everything, and of the general issue of developers turning a tech demo into a game. Trash Panic was something I was very much looking forward to based on the pre-release trailers, but managed to bury an interesting idea (a non-gridded Tetris game) under too many boring rules.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#5
you mean which one of these are the worst? Or which one of these would you want to bash the TC over the head with for making such a worthless topic?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
4 years ago#6
They are obviously Japanese games judging by their titles, and so they are all the best. ALL OF THEM!
On Radar: Far Cry 3, GTA V, MGS: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider, the Last of Us

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#7
Sevi_ney posted...
They are obviously Japanese games judging by their titles, and so they are all the best. ALL OF THEM!

I didn't know Junpei has an alt.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: Rinton

Rinton
4 years ago#8
Dark Souls.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
4 years ago#9
Trash Panic is really fun, but they made it obnoxiously difficult, to the point where you need a guide and a lot of luck just to beat the game on normal. Super Rub a Dub is good, and I don't know why it attracts so much hate. :p

The other two games are utter garbage though. [Edit: actually, RDKF was fun, but had really awkward controls and got tiresome very quickly.]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which of these games is the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived