This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these games is the best?

#1jammiesPosted 11/25/2012 5:35:09 AM
______ - Results (17 votes)
PAIN
35.29% (6 votes)
Rag Doll Kung Fu
23.53% (4 votes)
Super Rub a Dub
17.65% (3 votes)
Trash Panic
23.53% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#2JohnHitman47Posted 11/25/2012 5:35:48 AM
None
---
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!
#3PSORngrPosted 11/25/2012 5:38:52 AM
I've played all but Trash Panic. Of the ones I've played the only decent one is Ragdoll Kung Fu. I absolutely hated PAIN, can't figure out why some people enjoy it. Different tastes and whatnot, but still....
#4EoinPosted 11/25/2012 5:45:49 AM
I think all of them are interesting concepts with fairly lacking executions. I haven't played too much of PAIN but it struck me as a small game trying to be a big game and not quite managing it. Rag Doll Kung Fu seemed compromised over the original vision. Super Rub a Dub was a victim of the twin problems of Sony's early efforts to shoehorn motion control into everything, and of the general issue of developers turning a tech demo into a game. Trash Panic was something I was very much looking forward to based on the pre-release trailers, but managed to bury an interesting idea (a non-gridded Tetris game) under too many boring rules.
#5Devilman_AmonPosted 11/25/2012 5:46:45 AM
you mean which one of these are the worst? Or which one of these would you want to bash the TC over the head with for making such a worthless topic?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6Sevi_neyPosted 11/25/2012 5:47:09 AM
They are obviously Japanese games judging by their titles, and so they are all the best. ALL OF THEM!
---
On Radar: Far Cry 3, GTA V, MGS: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider, the Last of Us
#7jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 5:56:40 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
They are obviously Japanese games judging by their titles, and so they are all the best. ALL OF THEM!

I didn't know Junpei has an alt.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#8RintonPosted 11/25/2012 6:19:37 AM
Dark Souls.
#9Large_TonberryPosted 11/25/2012 6:28:54 AM(edited)
Trash Panic is really fun, but they made it obnoxiously difficult, to the point where you need a guide and a lot of luck just to beat the game on normal. Super Rub a Dub is good, and I don't know why it attracts so much hate. :p

The other two games are utter garbage though. [Edit: actually, RDKF was fun, but had really awkward controls and got tiresome very quickly.]