This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I cant believe you people led me to believe that the DmC Demo was actually good.

#1tonyalmaedaPosted 11/25/2012 8:21:06 PM
After reading all of the topics, it seemed like there was actually hope for this DmC to be on par with my beloved Devil May Cry 4. People on my friends list, one of my best friends that's opinion I respect, and people here. I hadn't had a chance to play it because I had been playing PSABR... UNTIL NOW!!! You know what I found? I found the lovechild of Dante's Inferno and Heavenly Sword.

Dante's Inferno was a wanna be GOW and Heavenly Sword was a wanna be GOW that I happened to like.

It took me about halfway through the demo to pinpoint exactly what the DmC Demo played like because it sure's hell wasn't DMC. Then it hit me. Of course ,DANTE's INFERNO!!!! So when my wife asked me if I liked the Demo, I gave here a piercing glare, the sort of glare that you give somebody after they ask you something stupid.

Anyway, I really lost a little respect for some of you guys. The one's that touted this game as a proper successor to DMC. Its almost like you don't have any standards anymore. Or you play anything and everything as long as its new. This game is everything I thought it would be ever since it was announced. I had the exact same feeling I had when I was playing DMC2. I FELT NOTHING. I only want to play it for the story because the story seems interesting. Like I said when it was announced, like I said after playing the Demo, and when I experience and beat the full game because of a promise I made to CrimsonGear I will say the same thing.

"This Game is not and never will be Devil MAY CRY!!!"
This is DMC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsuGB3S92Q
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#2DarkPhoenix852Posted 11/25/2012 8:23:17 PM
only getting this game if Nariko is a playable skin.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#3lninjasoniclPosted 11/25/2012 8:24:45 PM
Settle down Tonya. Take a chill pill.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#4CrimsonGear80Posted 11/25/2012 8:25:41 PM
so.....why didn't you like it? cause you didn't explain that.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#5doraemonllh1989Posted 11/25/2012 8:26:20 PM
TC looks like a hidden troll to me
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#6iPutinWORKPosted 11/25/2012 8:26:36 PM
"You people?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP9zSNVYWeA
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | Playing Mass Effect 2 | Batman AA | FFIX
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#7OtakuGameraPosted 11/25/2012 8:27:38 PM
same, did not feel like DMC to me,
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#8tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:28:52 PM
"Settle down Tonya. Take a chill pill."

Nope, and the names Tony. Im pissed because I was being objective when I was playing the demo and all I got was Heavenly Inferno. Neither one of those game's combat compare's to DMC4. By any standards.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
#9tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:36:47 PM
"so.....why didn't you like it? cause you didn't explain that."

Because the game plays like Dante's Inferno and Heavenly Sword. Nowhere in the gameplay is there a trace of DMC. And dont give that crap about the moves.
---
#10ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/25/2012 8:39:39 PM
tonyalmaeda posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsuGB3S92Q

B-beautiful...