This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never knew PS+ gives out so many free games :o

#1Hiei_the_SternPosted 11/26/2012 11:39:56 AM
What have I been missing all these times?!
---
FFXIV! I have returned!
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#2yankee6903Posted 11/26/2012 11:47:38 AM
Having a Vita sold me on PS+. Twice the benefit!
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3Mellerker38Posted 11/26/2012 11:48:45 AM
Some of the free games are okay and some of them only gives you 12 trophies for each free games.I also noticed some of these free games aren't full games(one hour only games)
#4SophisticationPosted 11/26/2012 11:52:07 AM
Mellerker38 posted...
Some of the free games are okay and some of them only gives you 12 trophies for each free games.I also noticed some of these free games aren't full games(one hour only games)

No, those are time trials... you play the full gane for an hour, you like it, you can buy it and continue your play and save. Without downloading it again. You also get to keep the trophies, too.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded Sophistocrats.
#5Eab1990Posted 11/26/2012 11:57:15 AM
inb4 someone pulls the HURR NOT ACTUALLY FREE card.
---
OT's Resident Pink-Hair/Imouto Lover
http://i.imgur.com/6J8s3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iJKsl.png
#6danny5329Posted 11/26/2012 11:57:53 AM
HURR it's NOT ACTUALLY FREE
---
My Body Is Ready for........
2nd Super Robot Taisen OG
#7CronoDynePosted 11/26/2012 1:45:34 PM
Eab1990 posted...

How is it a "card"? It's an accurate depiction of the service. It's getting increasingly annoying seeing more and more people blindly calling these "free" games as if Sony is going out of their way to be generous to us lowly gamers out of the goodness of their heart. It's a paid subscription service. This is like calling Netflix movies "free" or Hulu shows "free" or even games you rent from GameFly "free." It's absolutely asinine.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#8awesomesauce13Posted 11/26/2012 1:59:15 PM
inafter someone pulled the HURR NOT ACTUALLY FREE card.

I got a free 1 month trial, and used it to play RE5 Gold Edition, R&C: All 4 One, and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I could have gotten Crysis 2 this month as well but didn't really have time for it, plus there were a good 4 or 5 other games on there that I already own. Not bad for one month o.O
#9AalviPosted 11/26/2012 2:00:44 PM
CronoDyne posted...
Eab1990 posted...

How is it a "card"? It's an accurate depiction of the service. It's getting increasingly annoying seeing more and more people blindly calling these "free" games as if Sony is going out of their way to be generous to us lowly gamers out of the goodness of their heart. It's a paid subscription service. This is like calling Netflix movies "free" or Hulu shows "free" or even games you rent from GameFly "free." It's absolutely asinine.

---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#10Pereb27Posted 11/26/2012 2:04:30 PM(edited)
Aalvi posted...
CronoDyne posted...
Eab1990 posted...

Pretty much.
I'm not denying that it's a great service (as soon as you like the kind of games they put up there), but yeah... it's not free because as said, you're paying for the subscription, and then when your PS+ expires you can't play those "free" games anymore unless you subscribe again.