This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the anti japanese agenda with western reviewers is sickening.

#31CronoDynePosted 11/26/2012 5:23:09 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
As a Westerner, I can say that many of them probably have no agenda, they're just typical close-minded morons, like most people in Western culture. We're taught to love our nation and our culture and hate others', like global sports teams, we cheer and boo for no good reason. Not surprisingly, gaming included.

The sheer irony of defending Japan by calling close mindedness on western nations is quite possibly the funniest thing ever.

I'll quickly agree with Spectre for once, before he goes into yet another anti everything Japanese rant.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#32spectermaster14Posted 11/26/2012 5:25:31 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
As a Westerner, I can say that many of them probably have no agenda, they're just typical close-minded morons, like most people in Western culture. We're taught to love our nation and our culture and hate others', like global sports teams, we cheer and boo for no good reason. Not surprisingly, gaming included.

The sheer irony of defending Japan by calling close mindedness on western nations is quite possibly the funniest thing ever.

I'll quickly agree with Spectre for once, before he goes into yet another anti everything Japanese rant.

You're really easily butthurt, aren't you, Crono? "You disagree with me, you must be ANTI-LITERALLY EVERYTHING FROM AN ENTIRE NATION!" Your kind. They're disgusting.
#33Mattywright77Posted 11/26/2012 5:25:55 PM
Pro reviews like any critic are biased and half assed. On both sides of the ocean.

The only time I listen to a "pro" review is when the actual reviewer has a strong track record of liking the same games I do,and I still take it with a grain of salt and look at what real friends and the internet has to say.