This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever bought the same game twice?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 11/26/2012 1:13:22 PM
On different consoles? I just bought dishonored on ps3 and its amazing. I kinda want to play it on pc since its better from what i heard and its cheaper than the ps3 version. Also supporting developers are also good. Anyone else?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Walking Dead, Playstation Battle Royale and Black Ops 2
#2True_FoeHammerPosted 11/26/2012 1:17:33 PM
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2

My play disc for 1 got ruined because someone thought it would be a great idea to throw it in a random drawer without its case, and I just lost 2. I was so happy when they went up on Steam for $5.
#3Arrowsedge89Posted 11/26/2012 1:18:41 PM
Yes I have. I originally bought Arkham city day one on preorder and then bought the goty edition when It became 20. I did the same exact thing with Arkham asylum.. I have also sold dead island, borderlands, and fallout 3 and bought the goty editions of them. If you mean straight up bought a second copy of a game.. No.
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#4BruceWayne2009Posted 11/26/2012 1:19:21 PM
I did buy multiple copies of Resident Evil 4 back on ps2. I must have had like 3 different versions. The premium edition, the black label regular version, and the greatest hits version.
#5imlpzPosted 11/26/2012 1:21:56 PM
Bayonetta & Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
---
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
#6RedSox342Posted 11/26/2012 1:23:10 PM
I bought the GTA games on ps2, then bought them on PC a few years later
---
I'M SWAGGED OUT TO THE MAX
#7glory of power metalPosted 11/26/2012 1:23:57 PM
Quite a few.

I have an official and digital copy of:

Castlevania SotN
Gunstar Heroes
Spyro the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX

Fallout 3 and NV for 360 and PC, and I recently bought Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3 after owning it for the 360 for awhile. I won't count the games individually, but I will say that with that purchase, I own 8 legitimate but unique editions of Sonic 3.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#8KaiMeraDaBeastPosted 11/26/2012 1:25:39 PM
I usually buy 3 copies of TEKKEN so I can give to my friends to play online w/ me. My best friend has baught + sold + bought back probably 20games at least
#9poopfeasts420Posted 11/26/2012 1:26:08 PM
I had Fallout New Vegas on Xbox but then my sister made it her netflix machine so I got the Ultimate Edition for PS3
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#10toadiemanPosted 11/26/2012 1:33:41 PM(edited)
Resident Evil 4. I bought it on gamecube because it was first released on it. Then I traded it and later bought it for ps2.

Suikoden. Bought it on release. Traded it. Bought it again recently.

Final Fantasy Legend. Bought it on release. Don't know what happened to it. Bought it again recently.

Link's Awakening. Bought it on release. Don't know what happened to it. Bought it again recently.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Bought it when I first bought my psp. Didn't like it. Traded it. Bought it again a couple years later and gave it another chance and liked it.

---
PSN: toadieman