This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best LEGO game?

#11servb0tsPosted 11/26/2012 7:37:45 PM
Megaman Legends series.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#12MetroidHunter13Posted 11/26/2012 8:04:20 PM
lego star wars 3 was my favorite. i actually plan on getting 100% on the xbox and ps3, it was too much fun.

the combat was fast and fluid, and the game was challenging. lots of stuff to do, etc.

lego pirates wasnt too bad, though i felt it was short.

lego batman got me into the series, and i was hooked from them on.

ive only played lord of the rings on the vita, but i enjoyed it.

if you had to get one or 2, i would say lego star wars 3 is a MUST
---
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
Xbox Live GT - Disp0sable13 --- http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2ri13.jpg
#13generalwimpPosted 11/26/2012 8:09:28 PM
Star wars was very good, i just finished Lego lord of the rings yesterday, took me 31 hrs to 100% it, its my favorite lego game to date!!
---
PSN ID:Wimpnator---Currently playing ????
#14Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:10:08 PM
Thinking I'm going with Lego Star Wars 3, Game looks pretty damn cool.

Thanks for the replays guys.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#15fhsfootball74Posted 11/26/2012 8:11:51 PM
I quite enjoyed the Harry Potter one especially years 1-4. Just something cool and whimsical about exploring Hogwarts.
---
In SMod we trust.
#16mcranberry00Posted 11/26/2012 8:12:08 PM
Batman
---
PSN ID: Irishnghtmare
"Kids in the backseats don't cause accidents, accidents in the backseat cause kids." - Someone philosophical
#17true_gamer80Posted 11/26/2012 9:43:15 PM(edited)
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Thinking I'm going with Lego Star Wars 3, Game looks pretty damn cool.

Thanks for the replays guys.

mistake imo. Lord of the rings is not only the best lego game but is actually good all around on its own merits. Its absolutely huge and with a ton of things to do. While still a lego game its by far the deepest out of them all...by far.

They are all fun but Im telling you LOTR blows each and every lego game out of the water...so much so this is why Im responding in this topic again.

Im not saying Lego LOTR is this utterly amazing experience but for a lego game it absolutely has blown me away.

Its also the one lego game where they did such a good job with making you feel like your in middle earth that you forget its a lego game while your travelling around. They did a fantastic job with the enviroments and mood of the land, amazing job with the source material.. Its just a really good Lego game. Which is shocking I keep saying this for a lego game lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#18dark trunksPosted 11/26/2012 9:48:16 PM
You might want to have a look at Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Lego Star Wars III. I will always consider the first Lego Star Wars the best Lego game. I couldn't put it down when I first played it. Of course they've come a long way since then, which you get the benefit of with Lego Star Wars III. Fortunately, you're getting all three Lego Star Wars games if you go for these two.

From there, you could then consider Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lego Batman, Lord of the Rings, Batman 2 and Indiana Jones 2. Yes, this is in the order I would recommend.

The trouble is, whilst Lord of the Rings is the most recent, and it is a good game (if you can ignore the glitches, which most Lego games have, but I don't feel have been as bad as they can be in Lord of the Rings) it might ruin the rest for you based on size. But it's not the "best" of the entire collection.

You can't go wrong with any of the Star Wars games, or Indiana Jones, or even Pirates.

Batman is great, but can be very tedious with the heroes and villains aspect, as great as it was, but playing through what were essentially the same levels over again dragged out when going for 100%. Batman 2 just didn't do it for me in terms of levels, and Indiana Jones 2 was by far the worst I've played. Not terrible, worth playing for a play, but it wasn't great.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#19Pale HorsemanPosted 11/26/2012 10:05:11 PM
Lord of the Rings, is the best Lego game. Star Wars complete edition is my 2nd.
---
Bond_543: the only fools are the people that believe equality and freedom can co exist and sustain itself in the long term