This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Multiplayer in Bioshock IN. CONFRIMED BABY!!!

#31bsballa09Posted 11/26/2012 8:48:19 PM(edited)
dreamtheater33 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
kel25 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Only morons think adding multiplayer doesn't take away from single player.

Fixed it for you.

It takes resources to add anything to a game. Resources wasted on another tacked on mode that is DOA could have gone to adding more to the single player game. Ten or more years from now I could still enjoy that great single player experience while the multiplayer mode will be completely useless because the servers have been shut down for years.

They have enough resources to add multiplayer.

lol uh no your wrong lol so much fail coming from bsballa i guess i know what the bs stands for bull s***

Yup because Bioshock is such a low budget game and it needs all the money it gets.
#32MourningReignsPosted 11/26/2012 8:48:34 PM
Great, another game lacking content. Rental at best.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#33gamestop27Posted 11/26/2012 8:52:29 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Great, another game lacking a useless mode that would be dead not long after its release if it was implemented.

Fixed.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#34zyrax2301Posted 11/26/2012 8:57:29 PM
Excellent. Bioshock 2's multiplayer was just a burden. I'm happy to hear this.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#35kel25Posted 11/26/2012 8:59:00 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
kel25 posted...
It takes resources to add anything to a game. Resources wasted on another tacked on mode that is DOA could have gone to adding more to the single player game.

Stop making so many assumptions. We don't know that skipping multiplayer necessarily means they allocate more resources for the campaign. Granted, it may be the case, but we don't know how they're budgeting development.

Even if it is the case, DoA is an awful example. Barring Mortal Kombat, and that's only with the newest one, most fighters tend to put very little focus on single player and story. I don't think any amount of skimping on the multiplayer - which is a horrible idea for such a multiplayer driven genre - would change that.

DOA = Dead On Arrival.

In other words, games that were just released but the online community is pretty much dead. This could be from poorly designed multiplayer or few copies of the game being sold. Both of which can make the mutliplayer mode unplayable.
#36spectermaster14Posted 11/26/2012 9:07:58 PM
kel25 posted...
It takes resources to add anything to a game. Resources wasted on another tacked on mode that is DOA could have gone to adding more to the single player game.

Stop making so many assumptions. We don't know that skipping multiplayer necessarily means they allocate more resources for the campaign. Granted, it may be the case, but we don't know how they're budgeting development.

Even if it is the case, DoA is an awful example. Barring Mortal Kombat, and that's only with the newest one, most fighters tend to put very little focus on single player and story. I don't think any amount of skimping on the multiplayer - which is a horrible idea for such a multiplayer driven genre - would change that.

DOA = Dead On Arrival.

In other words, games that were just released but the online community is pretty much dead. This could be from poorly designed multiplayer or few copies of the game being sold. Both of which can make the mutliplayer mode unplayable.

Ha! My bad, my brain just shut down the second I saw the abbreviation.
#37UniversquallPosted 11/26/2012 9:14:04 PM
As much as I don't think multi should be tacked on to everything. I liked Multi in Bio2.
---
After the Fallout
#38kel25Posted 11/26/2012 9:14:42 PM
Ha! My bad, my brain just shut down the second I saw the abbreviation.

Don't worry about it. I've done the same more often than I would like to admit. There are so many abbreviations that it can be easy to mistake one for another.
#39MwarriorHieiPosted 11/26/2012 9:58:07 PM
i like how people ignore that the multiplayer was sourced out to a different company. the single player would be the same quality with or without a multiplayer mode.
---
o.o
#40kel25Posted 11/26/2012 10:15:59 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
i like how people ignore that the multiplayer was sourced out to a different company. the single player would be the same quality with or without a multiplayer mode.

Kind of like how you ignore that games have a fixed budget. They would have to use part of that budget to pay for the other team instead of using it all on the team making the single player mode.