This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Sony focused on nothing but gaming like they did with PS2 they could be back

#1Tasty_mePosted 11/26/2012 7:42:50 PM
number 1...All of this motion censored and touch screen stuff is turning sony hard core fans away.
#2monkeyman0111Posted 11/26/2012 7:46:20 PM
sadly, no. I wish, but they've always been more than a game system (CD,DVD, Bluray, etc)

Plus, they are on top IMO as far video games go. If you want a breadth of games from many genre's Playstation is the way to go.

GoW
Uncharted
Infamous
Heavy Rain
LittleBig Planet
are very different and fun in there own way
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
#3find no fan tar seaPosted 11/26/2012 7:56:15 PM(edited)
I mean really, does it really matter if Sony is number 1 or not? Are you a shareholder? do you get money from them if Sony wins? Like really?

If they do become number 1, their CEO will just drive a more expensive Bentley or Aston Martin instead of the cheap $200K Mercedes Benz. If Sony is number 1, they will get to stay in a $100K per night luxury suite in an exotic resort instead of staying in a cheap $5000 per night penthouse suite up in Hilton. I know right? I feel so bad for Sony's CEO because they can't live in as much luxury anymore :(

I'm shedding my tears for all these poor CEOs and shareholders.

:'(

-
---
God, I have to work both sides of the street to pay that off!!
#4Guts_LeonheartPosted 11/26/2012 7:55:39 PM
The whole bluray and OS stuff doesn't matter. They just make it part of their system and they don't need to do much, the only problem is that you can rarely do multiple things at once.
#5Lelouch71Posted 11/26/2012 7:55:51 PM
As much as I love the PS2, it was also push as a DVD player early on. However, they should focus on providing the best games (of multiple genre) at a good price. That could help them reclaim their throne.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"