This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony ruined the Store.

#1s0ySaucedPosted 11/26/2012 9:37:57 PM
I don't even want to buy add-ons or PSN games anymore. Who the hell designed it to be such a pain in the ass to navigate?
#2AwayFromHerePosted 11/26/2012 9:38:31 PM
lol
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Wario_manPosted 11/26/2012 9:38:44 PM
It looks like something that should have been on the PC, not a console.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#4SophisticationPosted 11/26/2012 9:41:27 PM
I use to buy all kinds of stuff everyweek.... Now, since it's so revolting to look at -- I can't bring myself to even sit through the 40 second load it takes to enter it. Can't do it. I find it ironic that Sony claims they rebuilt the story to entice more sales -- Remember that? They said:

"Think of your favorite store getting a remodel, doesn't it make you want to go there and shop more? That is how we view the new PS store front."

I cringe at the quote and I laugh at the same time... It has done the exact opposite for me.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#5krullPosted 11/26/2012 9:42:36 PM
I also refuse to deal with that annoying BS, I just go and grab whatever's new on ps+ now and exit stage left.
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant now, Unchained.
-------<{Forever Begins Today}>-------
#6plasticman13Posted 11/26/2012 9:43:53 PM
It's really slow... that's what bothers me the most. Oh, and the search function is stupid.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#7AwayFromHerePosted 11/26/2012 9:44:53 PM
Lots of crybabies in this topic.

People complained for years about the store, Sony changes it, and people complain. So sad.

If you can read, you should be able to navigate the store easily.
---
#8crazyman32Posted 11/26/2012 9:45:38 PM
I don't have any issues with finding,buying stuff,downloading stuff or redeeming codes on the store and the store loads up faster since the update.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#9Devilman_AmonPosted 11/26/2012 9:46:06 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

People complained for years about the store, Sony changes it, and people complain. So sad.

They fixed nothing. They made it worse.

Also, it's amusing Sony JPN PSN store did not change theirs...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10AwayFromHerePosted 11/26/2012 9:46:51 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

They fixed nothing. They made it worse.

Also, it's amusing Sony JPN PSN store did not change theirs...

WAH WAH WAH.
---