This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a Game...

#1electromagnusPosted 11/27/2012 12:06:59 AM
So a couple of weeks ago i bought Bayonetta,it was a wonderful game, so now that im done im gonna trade it for another game at my local Console store.

Thing is they only have one rule when trading,"you can only trade a game with another if it came out the same year or before"

So basically recommend me a game for ps3 from 2010 or before.
#2andsoitendsPosted 11/27/2012 12:10:39 AM
That's a pretty cool rule!

*trades Madden 10 for Disgaea 3*

:D
---
well, the idea is that you try to avoid getting shot. Sparkster on Airsoft/Paintball
#3cenabru007Posted 11/27/2012 12:12:18 AM
God of War 3
Saints Row 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
#4AtelierCorvusPosted 11/27/2012 12:19:12 AM(edited)
Played Vanquish? It's pretty fun. You can be very stylish with the bullet-time mechanic. For instance, you can bullet-time while leaping over cover. You can rocket boost kick into an enemy then bullet-time during the ensuing backflip from the recoil. Its basically Gears of War with a healthy dose of Devil May Cry / Bayonetta.

Only downside (if you call it a downside) is that the dialogue is kind of. . . wierd. Like, I'm almost certain that the developer (Platinum, same as Bayonetta) wrote the dialogue for the English version, and the pop culture references and jokes they make sometimes feel off.

Also your War buddy has a SERIOUS case of Tourette's Syndrome as he can't seem to go 3 words without saying F***, S***, AS***** or C******KER.

Came out October 2010 according to Wikipedia.
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#5badboyPosted 11/27/2012 12:16:48 AM(edited)
God of War
Darksiders
Devil May Cry
Lords of Shadow
etc
#6electromagnus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:23:41 AM
well thanks to the rule, i get to try out lots of games ^_^
i started out with:

SR3 > Batman Arkham City > Assassins Creed Revelations > Jak and Daxter Trilogy > Heavy Rain > Mgs4 > Bayonetta

as you can see, im mostly looking for action/adventure/rpg games or games that have slipped my radar and are really great (heavy rain).

Played all God of wars and SR and DMC and Disgaea's.Vanquish sounds interesting but I heard its kinda short....
#7AtelierCorvusPosted 11/27/2012 12:27:46 AM
Just curious where is this store? I've never heard of one having a policy like that.
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#8electromagnus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:38:41 AM
AtelierCorvus posted...
Just curious where is this store? I've never heard of one having a policy like that.

Well im guessing you are in either USA EU or JP but im in Ksa (middle East) and sadly we dont have any Gamestops or Game or any of those bigshot stores.By driving down one street, you could probably find 10-15 game stores with horrible signs depicting consoles taken from google images with a Arab on the front giving a thumbs up. XD

Since there are soo many, they all try and get as many customers as possible, with all these crazy store policies and offers.

The best thing though, 80% of the arabs play Cod/Battlefield/Fifa/WWE, so on day one they have around a thousand copies and put on outrageous prices 80$-90$, but when games like FF or Skyrim come out day one, they are about 20$-40$ ^_^
#9AtelierCorvusPosted 11/27/2012 12:47:37 AM
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)
---
#10electromagnus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:52:42 AM
AtelierCorvus posted...
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)

Thats not the only funny thing, when they make signs hear they write it in arabic good, but sometimes they write it in english under it.Its like a troll from Gamefaqs was working for them, the spelling is atrocious.

I swear one time at a local chicken shop the sign said C**k Broast..... ;D