This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a Game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a Game...

User Info: AtelierCorvus

AtelierCorvus
4 years ago#11
electromagnus posted...
AtelierCorvus posted...
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)

Thats not the only funny thing, when they make signs hear they write it in arabic good, but sometimes they write it in english under it.Its like a troll from Gamefaqs was working for them, the spelling is atrocious.

I swear one time at a local chicken shop the sign said C**k Broast..... ;D

XD hellarious.

Have you considered taking pictures of some of the funnier signs and posting them on a Blog? I'd subscribe to it!

I used to go to a website called engrish.com where people would post pictures of Japanese signs/products with odd use of English. It'd be hilarious to see some "Arabinglish" signs.
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/

User Info: electromagnus

electromagnus
4 years ago#12
AtelierCorvus posted...
electromagnus posted...
AtelierCorvus posted...
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)

Thats not the only funny thing, when they make signs hear they write it in arabic good, but sometimes they write it in english under it.Its like a troll from Gamefaqs was working for them, the spelling is atrocious.

I swear one time at a local chicken shop the sign said C**k Broast..... ;D

XD hellarious.

Have you considered taking pictures of some of the funnier signs and posting them on a Blog? I'd subscribe to it!

I used to go to a website called engrish.com where people would post pictures of Japanese signs/products with odd use of English. It'd be hilarious to see some "Arabinglish" signs.

Im sure i have a few stored on my ps3, Add me on Psn and ill send you a few.

About making a blog.....dont know how, XD im just getting used to using the keyboard and i just recently learned about qr codes....damn nifty things....
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a Game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived