This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a Game...

#11AtelierCorvusPosted 11/27/2012 1:03:57 AM
electromagnus posted...
AtelierCorvus posted...
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)

Thats not the only funny thing, when they make signs hear they write it in arabic good, but sometimes they write it in english under it.Its like a troll from Gamefaqs was working for them, the spelling is atrocious.

I swear one time at a local chicken shop the sign said C**k Broast..... ;D

XD hellarious.

Have you considered taking pictures of some of the funnier signs and posting them on a Blog? I'd subscribe to it!

I used to go to a website called engrish.com where people would post pictures of Japanese signs/products with odd use of English. It'd be hilarious to see some "Arabinglish" signs.
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#12electromagnus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:10:21 AM
AtelierCorvus posted...
electromagnus posted...
AtelierCorvus posted...
Ahhh right on. That makes sense. That's a very awesome policy. And your description of the sign is priceless. Happy gaming man. =)

Thats not the only funny thing, when they make signs hear they write it in arabic good, but sometimes they write it in english under it.Its like a troll from Gamefaqs was working for them, the spelling is atrocious.

I swear one time at a local chicken shop the sign said C**k Broast..... ;D

XD hellarious.

Have you considered taking pictures of some of the funnier signs and posting them on a Blog? I'd subscribe to it!

I used to go to a website called engrish.com where people would post pictures of Japanese signs/products with odd use of English. It'd be hilarious to see some "Arabinglish" signs.

Im sure i have a few stored on my ps3, Add me on Psn and ill send you a few.

About making a blog.....dont know how, XD im just getting used to using the keyboard and i just recently learned about qr codes....damn nifty things....