This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I bet my left nut infamous 3 will be announced at this years VGA awards

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 11/27/2012 5:01:20 AM
With a cool trailer, sucker punch has something under the hood and i think,there planning to show it off at the VGA's either infamous 3 or infamous vita
---
Regards, Dolan
#2zerooo0Posted 11/27/2012 5:02:36 AM
Tags Topic for later use.

But I hope SuckerPunch works on a new IP instead of inFamous. And save inFamous 3 for PS4 launch title.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, a nice place that you can get trolled for asking simple questions.
#3X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:11:55 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Tags Topic for later use.

But I hope SuckerPunch works on a new IP instead of inFamous. And save inFamous 3 for PS4 launch title.

Yeah ive put alot on the line havent i? I have faith though!
---
Regards, Dolan
#4SophisticationPosted 11/27/2012 5:19:06 AM
Why so excited, so they can cram it into vita too? Let's water down the ps3 version so we can have it in vita too! Pathetic... anytime I see a ps3 game with a free version for vita run far, far away.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#5Thermador446Posted 11/27/2012 5:26:21 AM
Do you regularly gamble with you testicles?
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#6Legacy5Posted 11/27/2012 5:34:03 AM
it's alright, you can live with one nut. i have for the past 14 years.
---
AKA Mr. Closer Bossman(Thanks JayLoC 3/15/12) PSN- beb_523
NY Mets will be World Series Champs. not changing this sig until they are. starting 2/23/10
#7smerf1Posted 11/27/2012 5:38:31 AM
I personally beleive they are working on a new IP, espesially since they have released loads of behind the scenes pictures on their facebook doing Mo-Cap. But the people doing the Mo-Cap in the pictures are holding guns. I hope I'm wrong and I hope they are working on InFAMOUS 3.
#8SophisticationPosted 11/27/2012 5:43:31 AM
smerf1 posted...
I personally beleive they are working on a new IP, espesially since they have released loads of behind the scenes pictures on their facebook doing Mo-Cap. But the people doing the Mo-Cap in the pictures are holding guns. I hope I'm wrong and I hope they are working on InFAMOUS 3.

Knowing Sony... knowing their terrible lack of perception, they will probably make suckerpunch develop an online only infamous. Since they've had such luck this gen with mp games. MAG being a huge highlight for them, followed by starhawk.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#9X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:00:02 AM
Thermador446 posted...
Do you regularly gamble with you testicles?

Yeah my left one is the only one i have left
---
Regards, Dolan
#10AalviPosted 11/27/2012 6:07:41 AM
what the heck could infamous 3 be about?

kessler?
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile