This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I bet my left nut infamous 3 will be announced at this years VGA awards

#11X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:09:42 AM
Aalvi posted...
what the heck could infamous 3 be about?

kessler?

Maybe, or it could make the evil ending canon. It might star a different conduit as the MC you never know
---
Regards, Dolan
#12nclrwntrPosted 11/27/2012 6:20:42 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Tags Topic for later use.

But I hope SuckerPunch works on a new IP instead of inFamous. And save inFamous 3 for PS4 launch title.

I don't understand why people want big franchise games to launch with new hardware. I say a console launch should be comprised of new IPs and some well-known but not blockbuster titles. Leave the Infamous 3, Uncharted 4, MGS5, etc. titles for 2-3 years into the console's life AFTER devs had made at least a game on it and have learned how to utilize the hardware properly.

The new IPs get out there and the popular ones get iterated on for a sequel or two before the generation is over. Works for everybody.
#13smerf1Posted 11/27/2012 6:22:52 AM
Aalvi posted...

kessler?

Not gonna spoil anything like. All I will say is, good ending: lightning strike????
#14rschrake86Posted 11/27/2012 7:34:19 AM
Sophistication posted...
smerf1 posted...
I personally beleive they are working on a new IP, espesially since they have released loads of behind the scenes pictures on their facebook doing Mo-Cap. But the people doing the Mo-Cap in the pictures are holding guns. I hope I'm wrong and I hope they are working on InFAMOUS 3.

Knowing Sony... knowing their terrible lack of perception, they will probably make suckerpunch develop an online only infamous. Since they've had such luck this gen with mp games. MAG being a huge highlight for them, followed by starhawk.

JEALOUSY WOES
---
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I
#15Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/27/2012 7:42:09 AM
Aalvi posted...

kessler?

Cole clearly isn't dead in the Good ending.

In the Bad ending there are still plenty of Conduits around the world to awaken as the disease slowly reaches the shores of other countries, plus the potential for some romance between Cole & Kuo. There are plenty of potential antagonists to rise up to defeat Cole and Suckerpunch could even pull a Prototype 2 and let us play as a new Conduit that has awakened, with Cole being treated as the villain.
#16gamestop27Posted 11/27/2012 8:26:18 AM
This is the funniest title for a thread.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#17kel25Posted 11/27/2012 8:35:36 AM
I'm still not sure if I would like to see inFamous 3 or not. I felt the first two games did a good job of wrapping up the story.

If the good story is cannon they will have to come up with a reason of why conduits are still around and and my gut tells me that wouldn't be able to come up with a reason that isn't terrible.

I think it would be best to have a new character set in the same time period that Cole was active during the first two games.
#18RockSauronPosted 11/27/2012 8:53:37 AM
As much as I love inFamous, I'm perfectly happy with how it is and wish Sucker Punch to make a new IP. Would rather they make something new then try to drag on what they already have when the story is more or less complete, but meh. I'm weird.

Also, if inFamous is what Geoff means by "old school", I will unleash a mountain of butthurt upon the world.
---
Hi. I rawk.