This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Er Muh Gerd! MGS4 finally on 360!

#51toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:04:15 PM
killak posted...
I think MGS4 has 5 acts so literally talking about almost a disc per act.

You are literally talking out of your ass as this point.

Maybe will all the compression they do they can knock it down some but no matter what if it even got ported to xbox it would be at least 3 discs.

If they use some fancy MS codec and can compress it right down with no visual bitrate difference, I'd say 2 discs at MAX, and not the full 2 discs.

it's only huge on PS3 because it's a slower spinning disc, everything is uncompressed so as to stream the data. It's a mess on the original disc. Look at the chapter install sizes, and then look at the "full install size". It doesn't match up because the game is able to more efficient on the hard disk vs the blu-ray.

I guaran-damn-tee you, that if that full install was a mandatory one from the very beginning, it probably wouldn't have even been a single layer blu-ray

Speulating how many discs it will be is just speculation. What would be a given is it will be a inferior version that no matter what is compressed from it's original form.

Xbox was the first console I owned this generation. I owned 3 of them. There is a reason I own none of them now. The first two RROD and by the time I got a slim model I said screw this crap.
#52killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:06:09 PM
Xbox was the first console I owned this generation. I owned 3 of them. There is a reason I own none of them now. The first two RROD and by the time I got a slim model I said screw this crap.

your poor experience isn't reason enough to label the (fictional) 360 version as the inferior one.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#53UniversquallPosted 11/27/2012 12:07:44 PM
CGB_Spender posted...
params7 posted...
Aaaand Playstation franchise is done for me.
I was just waiting for Metal Gear Solid to become an Xbox franchise, and it now completely has. Xbox Next-Gen here I come baby.

I am fully expecting the next Metal Gear game to get exclusive Xbox 360 content like Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. Microsoft not only steals Playstation franchises, they make them better on Xbox.

Like with MS's Joe Danger franchise.

But lol at paraMS still posting here.
---
After the Fallout
#54toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:09:26 PM
killak posted...

your poor experience isn't reason enough to label the (fictional) 360 version as the inferior one.

It's not just me, the general consensus of the gaming industry would stand by me but more power to you being in the minority thinking MGS4 on xbox would be superior to the PS3 version.

You just killed any kind of credible information you'll ever yap about again to me.
#55817Cowboys87Posted 11/27/2012 12:11:48 PM
Stupid people are stupid.
#56killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:12:01 PM
It's not just me, the general consensus of the gaming industry would stand by me but more power to you being in the minority thinking MGS4 on xbox would be superior to the PS3 version.

Wake up. Nowhere did I state the 360 version would be superior. I simply said that with neither version infront of you and comparable, it's not correct to label the 360 version as inferior. Jump to conclusions that are worth a damn next time.

You just killed any kind of credible information you'll ever yap about again to me.

Not really an issue if you're already displaying the 'you lost all credibility with me' response.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#57Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/27/2012 12:12:57 PM
Topic is going just swell.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#58UniversquallPosted 11/27/2012 12:13:45 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...

The 360 version has to be better. They've been working on it for over four years now.
---
After the Fallout
#59toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:14:32 PM
killak posted...

Wake up. Nowhere did I state the 360 version would be superior. I simply said that with neither version infront of you and comparable, it's not correct to label the 360 version as inferior. Jump to conclusions that are worth a damn next time.

Not really an issue if you're already displaying the 'you lost all credibility with me' response.

You don't have to taste feces to know it taste like crap.
#60killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:16:01 PM
You don't have to taste feces to know it taste like crap.

You don't have to taste faeces to believe it would taste like crap. you don't actually know that it does.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........