This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Er Muh Gerd! MGS4 finally on 360!

#61toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:17:27 PM
killak posted...
You don't have to taste feces to know it taste like crap.

You don't have to taste faeces to believe it would taste like crap. you don't actually know that it does.

Lol if you don't know if it taste like crap and want to believe it doesn't then try some and let me know.
#62killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:19:13 PM
Lol if you don't know if it taste like crap and want to believe it doesn't then try some and let me know.

where did I say that I believe it doesn't?

You don't have much of a grasp on conversation, comprehension and debate, do you?
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#63ShineboxerPosted 11/27/2012 12:20:26 PM
This topic made my day, SDF on SDF violence.

Over a stupid misprint nobody cares about.
#64Devilman_AmonPosted 11/27/2012 12:21:36 PM
killak it wouldn't surprise me if you've actually tasted crap before. You seem the very easy going and pushover "I'll try anything once" type that would be convinced to do it...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#65toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:22:39 PM
killak posted...

where did I say that I believe it doesn't?

You don't have much of a grasp on conversation, comprehension and debate, do you?

You're the one coming up with witty metaphor's trying to justify that feces might not taste like crap.

I guess it's the same reason you say MGS4 on xbox might not be bad.

Hey not everyone believes feces might taste like crap. Can't win them all.
#66killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:23:04 PM
killak it wouldn't surprise me if you've actually tasted crap before. You seem the very easy going and pushover "I'll try anything once" type that would be convinced to do it...

Bit early for ad hominem, isn't it?
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#67Dipfoot20Posted 11/27/2012 12:23:42 PM
I'd rather get up switch a disk and jump right into the next part of the game than sit there waiting for 10+ minutes for the next chapter to install.

Sorry but the disc argument for this game is silly when the PS3 version requires you to wait so long for the installs in between segments.
---
http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af50/benek00/silvarockstar.gif
http://i40.tinypic.com/vmpwcn.jpg
#68killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:24:22 PM
Sorry but the disc argument for this game is silly when the PS3 version requires you to wait so long for the installs in between segments.

It got a huge patch that enables a full install for the chapters, so no more after that.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#69toastedmuffin89Posted 11/27/2012 12:28:45 PM(edited)
Dipfoot20 posted...
I'd rather get up switch a disk and jump right into the next part of the game than sit there waiting for 10+ minutes for the next chapter to install.

10 minutes what the hell is wrong with your PS3. My entire install took like 15 minutes. In between chapters the install for me is literally like a minute or two long.

If I had a capture card id upload a video to prove it. Sounds like it's a problem with your PS3 or you exaggerate a lot.

I'm talking pre-trophy patch which now isn't possible if you updated.
#70killakPosted 11/27/2012 12:26:35 PM
You're the one coming up with witty metaphor's trying to justify that feces might not taste like crap.

You're the one trying to prove your point with 'eating feces'. Might want swing the pendulum of judgment back in your own direction.

I guess it's the same reason you say MGS4 on xbox might not be bad.

Never actually said that.

Hey not everyone believes feces might taste like crap. Can't win them all.

We wouldn't actually be discussing defecation for dinner, had you not used it as an incredibly poor way to validate your point, so how about you try and move past the poo pudding.
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an