This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how long will my ps3 last if i only play like 3 hours a month

#1phoenix9107Posted 11/27/2012 10:28:45 AM
i use to be a hardcore gamer as a kid but now as an adult i just dont have the time. I only play ps3 when friends are over and we play co op or multiplayer games. I've had my ps3 since 2007 and since then i've only played like 3 hours a month maybe 20 hours during summer times when friends visit. Then my friend whose had his ps3 for like 2 years, had the ylod because he plays like 20 hours a day.
#2killakPosted 11/27/2012 10:30:42 AM
There's really no answer to this question.

You could play it for 3 hours, then get the YLOD. There's no time limit on anything electrical, which is why you're just better off using it rather than wondering if it'll die
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#3ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/27/2012 10:34:05 AM
killak posted...
There's really no answer to this question.

You could play it for 3 hours, then get the YLOD. There's no time limit on anything electrical, which is why you're just better off using it rather than wondering if it'll die

This. My systems always seem to die on me no matter how often or rarely I play or how well I take care of them. And yet I have a friend who can set his systems directly on the carpet and have open bags of Doritos on top of his systems and they last 7 years. Luck of the draw man.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.