This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any NEW Fighting games announced/coming out in 2013?

#1carib2gPosted 11/27/2012 1:18:45 PM
I've had fun with most of the fighting games released this year (minus SFXT which is disappointing beyond belief).....

But I'm really in the mood to see some truly BRAND NEW fighters...new game...new characters...new gameplay...new everything.

So...is anything on the horizon? Or is this truly asking of the impossible?
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/27/2012 1:21:01 PM
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
#3dwill91Posted 11/27/2012 1:23:35 PM
PlayStation all stars Just came out, and I'm enjoying that more than any other fighter in the past 2 years, next to umvc3 . I beleive injustice is coming out in march, that looks awesome

.other than that, I think everything coming out next year is either a sequel or reboot.
---
PSN:dwill91
"Ask not for pity from Dark Phoenix, my love. There is none in her."
#4loseswithluigiPosted 11/27/2012 1:42:12 PM(edited)
Blazblue Chronophantasma
Darkstalkers Ressurection
Injustice: Gods Among Us
JJBA All Stars

All that comes to mind but one is a rerelease.

Oh and the new Guilty Gear rerelease has yet to make it to PS3. No idea when that one is coming to us.
#5SieKensouPosted 11/27/2012 1:40:34 PM
carib2g posted...
I've had fun with most of the fighting games released this year (minus SFXT which is disappointing beyond belief).....

But I'm really in the mood to see some truly BRAND NEW fighters...new game...new characters...new gameplay...new everything.

you played Aquapazza?
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#6servb0tsPosted 11/27/2012 1:48:34 PM
TC there is suppose to be an all girls fighting game coming out next year plays like Dead or Alive called Arena something use elemental combos and powers.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#7NextGenISbetterPosted 11/27/2012 1:52:08 PM
Tc have u played Arcana Hear 3 ?

If not check on ebay. Really good fighter that no one played
---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?
#8STT_ZidanePosted 11/27/2012 1:54:36 PM
carib2g posted...

if you're looking for a new fighting game, then you clearly did not enjoy this year's fighting games as much as you convinced yourself you did
---
"You can do whatever you want in life, ...unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." ~ The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (In memory)
#9Devilman_AmonPosted 11/27/2012 1:59:04 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

That's my line!
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10iPr0kkaFTWPosted 11/27/2012 2:08:36 PM
Looking forward to EA's UFC title. I liked WWE '13 so I'm hoping next year's iteration is better.