This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How dare Sony rip-off Smash Bros like that!

#1ashcrvPosted 11/27/2012 3:21:47 PM
And they say Nintendo's kiddy. Yeah right! Just look at Sony. First they rip off the Wii with their Move waggle thingy and now this! What's next? PS4 having a tablet controller? Oh wait. It's most likely happening too!

Sony has to learn to think of their own ideas or just go to Nintendo if they love them so much instead of acting like little brats and calling names and stuff then ripping it off! For shame Sony! I used to love you and now you're just another rip-off company like Microsoft!
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2Vergil92Posted 11/27/2012 3:28:16 PM(edited)
ashcrv posted...
And they say Nintendo's kiddy. Yeah right! Just look at Sony. First they rip off the Wii with their Move waggle thingy and now this! What's next? PS4 having a tablet controller? Oh wait. It's most likely happening too!

Sony has to learn to think of their own ideas or just go to Nintendo if they love them so much instead of acting like little brats and calling names and stuff then ripping it off! For shame Sony! I used to love you and now you're just another rip-off company like Microsoft!

Except Sony started development on the Move around the same time as the Wii.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#3suprsoliderPosted 11/27/2012 3:26:11 PM
Ugh, Children.

1) Nintendo is not as innovative as you think they are.

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wdPi0n0lOs&feature=relmfu

This video alone sums up how god damn wrong you are about Nintendo always being so innovative and Sony ripping off people. Nintendo is just as guilty as the rest.

NO BE QUIET.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#4ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:29:33 PM
Vergil92 posted...
ashcrv posted...

Except the Move had been started in development around the same time as the Wii.

Yeah so they said to cover their tracks. Why does it look exactly like a Wiimote wit ha lightbulb then huh!? I'll tell you why! Because they ripped it off!

And for the other guy who posted that video I know. Everyone's ripping off everyone else but that's not the point here. Sony went too far and now it's time for them to burn!
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#5nicktheman1Posted 11/27/2012 3:30:28 PM
Eyetoy on PS2. that is all.
#6ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:31:04 PM
nicktheman1 posted...
Eyetoy on PS2. that is all.

That's a camera. What's your point?
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#7KenauePosted 11/27/2012 3:31:19 PM
http://www.plognark.com/Art/Sketches/Blogsketches/2008/thestupiditburns.jpg
---
New England Patriots (8-3)
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders - (8-3)
#8ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:32:09 PM
Kenaue posted...
http://www.plognark.com/Art/Sketches/Blogsketches/2008/thestupiditburns.jpg

Good. It should. I know it hurts at first but you'll get used to it.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#9UniversquallPosted 11/27/2012 3:32:46 PM
So in your world everyone has to burn. Enjoy playing nothing.
---
After the Fallout
#10servb0tsPosted 11/27/2012 3:33:47 PM
All it is Gamer's Contradiactions. Calling Wii Kiddy yet PS3 & 360 have Kiddy games and devices. Its like Pot calling the Kettle black lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner