This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars gamplay is astounding

#1Dark World RulerPosted 11/27/2012 4:37:14 PM
I cant believe how using a character after a while feels completely different once you learn how to utilize their movesets. Sometimes I forget how serious of a fighter this game actually is and you are able to submerge yourself in the mechanics. Like it was amazing figuring out how to use Drake and he has one of the best core movesets in the game.

Whether you want to play it like a party game or a serious fighter, the game adapts perfectly and is a blast to play any which way
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2pdizzles125Posted 11/27/2012 4:40:57 PM
Pretty much. You gotta play a character for a day or three for it to click
---
Blak Awpz Tue, Plaestaeshun Awl Staurz. Purseauna Foar Gouldin
#3dacekidPosted 11/27/2012 4:44:56 PM
Not to be a negative Nancy but it is no Tekken.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#4IChangedMyNamePosted 11/27/2012 4:47:19 PM(edited)
dacekid posted...

So its not a buncha of clowns sissy footin so they don't get juggled?

Thats good, because I hate games like that and how those players confuse skill with being wimps.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#5UniversquallPosted 11/27/2012 4:46:41 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
I cant believe how using a character after a while feels completely different once you learn how to utilize their movesets. Sometimes I forget how serious of a fighter this game actually is and you are able to submerge yourself in the mechanics. Like it was amazing figuring out how to use Drake and he has one of the best core movesets in the game.

Whether you want to play it like a party game or a serious fighter, the game adapts perfectly and is a blast to play any which way

Worst fighting game ever.
---
After the Fallout
#6SayoriaPosted 11/27/2012 4:49:04 PM
dacekid posted...
Not to be a negative Nancy but it is no Bloody Roar.

---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#7dacekidPosted 11/27/2012 4:50:51 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
dacekid posted...

Thats good, because I hate games like that and how those players confuse skill with being wimps.

Get good noob, it takes skills to juggle.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#8IChangedMyNamePosted 11/27/2012 4:53:20 PM
dacekid posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
dacekid posted...

Tremendous skill to press the same button formation over and over and over until you miss once...

Yes, I shall get good, or your definition of good which is lousy.. I like how you don't even defend it by saying anything about it other than 'its takes skill nub'... yea, ok...
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#9true_gamer80Posted 11/27/2012 5:02:15 PM(edited)
IChangedMyName posted...
dacekid posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
dacekid posted...

Tremendous skill to press the same button formation over and over and over until you miss once...

Yes, I shall get good, or your definition of good which is lousy.. I like how you don't even defend it by saying anything about it other than 'its takes skill nub'... yea, ok...

you just cant be serious lol..and it doesnt need defending only a fool would say al stars requires more skill...try and argue with ppl all you want...nobody has to respond cause you do a good enough job on your own lol...

I also like how you seem to pretend that all stars is anything but a shallow chaotic spamfest with the same few characters...thats the reality of the game, one only has to jump onlne to see this....argue that all you want aswell...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#10dacekidPosted 11/27/2012 5:04:33 PM
Tremendous skill and impeccable timing. Tekken is not a game for skrubs.

Didn't mean to derail your topic TC, comparing Tekken to battle royale is like comparing a Mercedes to a wind-up clown car...ones a total joke and a lot of people like jokes.

With that said, carry on.
---