This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars gamplay is astounding

#11IChangedMyNamePosted 11/27/2012 5:06:46 PM(edited)
true_gamer80 posted...
you just cant be serious lol..and it doesnt need defending only a fool would say al stars requires more skill...try and argue with ppl all you want...nobody has to respond cause you do a good enough job on your own lol...

I also like how yo seem to pretend that all stars is anything a shallow chaotic spamfest with the same few characters...thats the reality of the game...argue that all you want aswell...

I'm going to respond to you soundly. I never said PSA was more skillfull, NEVER in this topic or where ever I've discussed the game.

Now back to the fool comment, yes you look like a fool for assuming I've said anything comparing the two games.

I made a statement to a statement.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#12IChangedMyNamePosted 11/27/2012 5:07:48 PM(edited)
dacekid posted...
Tremendous skill and impeccable timing. Tekken is not a game for skrubs.

Didn't mean to derail your topic TC, comparing Tekken to battle royale is like comparing a Mercedes to a wind-up clown car...ones a total joke and a lot of people like jokes.

With that said, carry on.

True, but you made the comparison so get back in that wind-up clown car and use that impeccable timing to make a fool of yourself more juggling around like, well a clown.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#13king_maddenPosted 11/27/2012 5:07:43 PM
Come on tc you know you aren't allowed to praise any exclusives here. Too many trolls man, too many trolls.
#14Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:11:58 PM
dacekid posted...
Not to be a negative Nancy but it is no Tekken.

As someone who loves Tekken, it's become all about frames and juggles. PlayStation All-Stars is a lot more refreshing and has the depth of serious fighting games but ca be played as you choose
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar