This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need some games with a lot of replay value

#1KrKABUT0Posted 11/27/2012 7:54:36 PM
I only got my PS3 recently but I want to finish my wishlist as soon as possible. Also, I absolutely hate RPGs so don't recommend any of those. I would prefer something with online co op or something since they are usually really fun but anything with good replay value works. I don't want to just replay the game for no reason, I want to be rewarded for it in game. (I don't care about trophies)

So far I have...

-Uncharted 3
-UMvC3
-SSFIV:AE

I am strongly considering the following games but I am unsure as to whether or not their replay values are good.

-MGS4
-Just Cause 2
-Skyrim
-Mass Effect 3(haven't played any of the prequels)
-Black Ops 2
-Dead Rising 2

Remember, I don't want to just replay the game for any reason, I want to feel satisfaction somehow. Online multiplayer is good motivation but the game would have to be really good. I hate beating a game only to find that there is nothing else to do but replay the same old missions for no reason.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#2shads3055Posted 11/27/2012 8:03:44 PM
hitman, farcry 3, ac3, sleepding dogs.
#3Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/27/2012 8:06:08 PM
Just Cause 2 has an ungodly amount of content...It'll blow your mind how big the game is.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#4KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:07:17 PM
shads3055 posted...

If it's single player, please inform me as to why it's worth replaying. Multiplayer games tend to keep me busy for a while anyway so for games with online it just boils down to fun.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#5plasticman13Posted 11/27/2012 8:09:06 PM
Buy the Mass Effect trilogy when it comes out in Dec 7th. Not only will you get 3 AMAZING games, but all of them have high replay value due to making decisions that shape the story.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#6RioichiCooperPosted 11/27/2012 8:09:14 PM
If you're interested in Mass Effect, just wait for the trilogy next week. Replay value comes from the ability to create a different Shepard for each playthrough.
---
Extra Credits should be required viewing for GameFAQs members.
#7Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/27/2012 8:09:17 PM
KrKABUT0 posted...
shads3055 posted...

If it's single player, please inform me as to why it's worth replaying. Multiplayer games tend to keep me busy for a while anyway so for games with online it just boils down to fun.

Trust me, Hitman and Sleeping Dogs are two games that don't have a lot of replay value.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#8You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/27/2012 8:33:12 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Payday: The Heist are the only two games you need based on your post, TC.
#9FreeFlowTw1tchPosted 11/27/2012 8:41:34 PM
Sleeping Dogs definitely does if you're a trophy hunter. I've already logged about 30 hours into it.
#10Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 11/28/2012 12:34:52 AM
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

both games are worth more than one replay and not just for the sake of trophy but for your advanced ability gained after the first playthrough.