This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How far have you gone to get a trophy in a game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How far have you gone to get a trophy in a game?

User Info: Guts_Leonheart

4 years ago#11
Depends on the game.

Last Platinum I got was Atelier Totori which was worth it. Need to go back and get Atelier Rorona.

R&C CiT platinum was almost perfect, just that stupid "My blaster runs hot" doesn't belong but my friend helped me get it.

User Info: ZEXE

4 years ago#12
I did every challenge,assassination, and vehicle theft in Saints Row: The Third for plat
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th

User Info: GoatJugSoup

4 years ago#13
the online trophies for Tekken 6, I hate online trophies and haven't done any since.
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken

User Info: loseswithluigi

4 years ago#14
Spent an hour or two every day for a looooong while doing nothing but combo trials in SF4/SSF4.

User Info: CaptainTeg

4 years ago#15
I've never actively tried to get any sort of trophy, why would i care about them at all?

User Info: Stanger5150

4 years ago#16
The amount of time I spent mastering kombo challenges in MK vs DC (without any kind of guides) is disgusting. I probably spent 200 hours on kombo challenges and the Special Moves Master trophies alone! Add another 2 hours for arcade mode on max difficulty without losing a round using Liu Kang. I'm proud of that platinum, the RE5 one, Uncharted 1, and AC II because I didn't use a guide for any of them, not even for feathers. I don't go for platinums anymore because I want to play more games, but it was always fun.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger

User Info: ninjakraken

4 years ago#17
There's only one trophy I am ashamed of, and that's the Modnation Racers Plat. They had ridiculous xp requirements and creativity requirements, but me and a friend boosted to achieve the points. I can safely say I will never do something like that again, no satisfaction was gained from it.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith

User Info: Brocken_Jr

4 years ago#18
spent about 3 hours killing 5000 people with a certain style in fist of the north star. i only did it so i can have the platinum. but i also leveled up my characters while doin it so i wasnt bored.
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.

User Info: duffloes

4 years ago#19
Currently have my Vita leaned up against my night stand to hold the stick to the right to grind out the Climber trophy in Assassins's Creed 3 Liberation. Not too far out of the norm. I've probably often put 5+ hours into a single bronze, but it's all part of getting the Platinum.
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.

User Info: PringerX

4 years ago#20
I had to ride for 100 miles to get the Dark Rider trophy in Darksiders. Quite far if you ask me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How far have you gone to get a trophy in a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived