This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How far have you gone to get a trophy in a game?

#11Guts_LeonheartPosted 11/27/2012 10:29:29 PM
Depends on the game.

Last Platinum I got was Atelier Totori which was worth it. Need to go back and get Atelier Rorona.

R&C CiT platinum was almost perfect, just that stupid "My blaster runs hot" doesn't belong but my friend helped me get it.
#12ZEXEPosted 11/27/2012 10:36:14 PM
I did every challenge,assassination, and vehicle theft in Saints Row: The Third for plat
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#13GoatJugSoupPosted 11/27/2012 10:37:00 PM
the online trophies for Tekken 6, I hate online trophies and haven't done any since.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#14loseswithluigiPosted 11/27/2012 10:37:08 PM
Spent an hour or two every day for a looooong while doing nothing but combo trials in SF4/SSF4.
#15CaptainTegPosted 11/27/2012 10:38:21 PM
I've never actively tried to get any sort of trophy, why would i care about them at all?
#16Stanger5150Posted 11/27/2012 10:47:54 PM
The amount of time I spent mastering kombo challenges in MK vs DC (without any kind of guides) is disgusting. I probably spent 200 hours on kombo challenges and the Special Moves Master trophies alone! Add another 2 hours for arcade mode on max difficulty without losing a round using Liu Kang. I'm proud of that platinum, the RE5 one, Uncharted 1, and AC II because I didn't use a guide for any of them, not even for feathers. I don't go for platinums anymore because I want to play more games, but it was always fun.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#17ninjakrakenPosted 11/27/2012 10:48:29 PM
There's only one trophy I am ashamed of, and that's the Modnation Racers Plat. They had ridiculous xp requirements and creativity requirements, but me and a friend boosted to achieve the points. I can safely say I will never do something like that again, no satisfaction was gained from it.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#18Brocken_JrPosted 11/27/2012 10:56:27 PM
spent about 3 hours killing 5000 people with a certain style in fist of the north star. i only did it so i can have the platinum. but i also leveled up my characters while doin it so i wasnt bored.
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#19duffloesPosted 11/27/2012 11:14:04 PM
Currently have my Vita leaned up against my night stand to hold the stick to the right to grind out the Climber trophy in Assassins's Creed 3 Liberation. Not too far out of the norm. I've probably often put 5+ hours into a single bronze, but it's all part of getting the Platinum.
---
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.
#20PringerXPosted 11/27/2012 11:16:22 PM
I had to ride for 100 miles to get the Dark Rider trophy in Darksiders. Quite far if you ask me.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll