This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 (70.2 mil) finally outsell 360 (70 mil) as of 09/30/2012

#191monkeypahngPosted 11/28/2012 1:01:13 PM
Ben__Affleck posted...
Everybody here reassured?

Seriously. What's up with the PS3 board making so many reassurance topics daily?

Because they can't do it with the Vita. Also they're getting ready for the next gen consoles.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#192keatonisballinPosted 11/28/2012 1:05:00 PM
SONY is the best there ever was. Microsoft will always tremble in the presence of the almighty game consoles that SONY creates. Microsoft will always be crap and will always be for 12 year old kiddies who omgz lovez da Haloss.

ALL HAIL SONY.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#193M0NSTER_Posted 11/28/2012 1:07:21 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Raycon posted...
LeadPipeCinche posted...
and if you take away all the double sales for having to replace a RROD 360 those #s are even higher for P3 sales.

Golden Maven posted...
Not to mention all the "double" sales because of RROD. I tip my hat to Sony, I'm sure 3rd parties will know who to cater to next time.

Haha, wow. Something about minds thinking alike, eh?

I was gonna say that to Xbox got alot of re buys because of RROD a FEW was probably replaced by warranty

xbox exteneded the warranty on all there systems for that issue to 3 years.... saying few were probably replaced is a crock of ****
#194DynheartPosted 11/28/2012 1:08:07 PM
methosagain posted...
XeonexFlash posted...
Microsoft is still a baby walking under the footsteps of the godfathers, Sony and Nintendo

You do realize MS predates both of them in home gaming, Sony is the baby here really

This, I don't even.

Microsoft does NOT predate any of them. Microsoft predates them in the software department, that is all. What software? You see it in the operating system isle.

If anything, all you can say is they aided people along with their genius (Bill gates), but they never did anything directly. They never really got their hand dirty with the gaming industry until 2001; Xbox.

Before that it was just hardware doodles and software genius for the PC, namely Windows. They also came up with other things that we know today and use today software wise.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#195ScymitePosted 11/28/2012 1:10:56 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Ben__Affleck posted...

Seriously. What's up with the PS3 board making so many reassurance topics daily?

Because they can't do it with the Vita. Also they're getting ready for the next gen consoles.

It's because Sony undisputedly lost the 7th gen in more ways than one, that blind supporters will grab at anything for reassurance, especially false information like a completely innaccurate wikipedia article.

Just because Sony lost this gen doesn't mean PS3 isn't awesome, people. You don't need to reassure yourself with misinformation - it is already known that the PS3 is great, but it just happened to not be as successful as Nintendo or Microsoft.

Can't win 'em all, let's just hope Sony has learned more than a few things from their failures. Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.
---
"half life is god, if you gave gordon freeman long hair he'd be freaken jesus with a crowbar" -- ilovecarebears
#196OmgitsMarioPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:42 PM
Why's everyone saying that Nintendo won this generation? By the time it's all said and done, Sony will have more consoles sold. Simply put, they keep selling their consoles even after that generation has ended. PS3 will have sold more than the Wii, it has better games (overall). The only thing you can say Wii will have done better in is in profit, and that doesn't matter in a >console< war. Nintendo has been on top and will remain on top in terms of as a company. The PS3 in my eyes is the definite "winner" of the console war. It has the most variety of games and will more than likely have the most sales.
---
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
#197SomnusNemorisPosted 11/28/2012 1:12:45 PM
killak posted...
No, i'm not. I just want a new Zelda/metroid/mario.

Nothing more for next gen.

Wager?
#198methosagainPosted 11/28/2012 1:14:37 PM
Dynheart posted...
methosagain posted...
XeonexFlash posted...
Microsoft is still a baby walking under the footsteps of the godfathers, Sony and Nintendo

You do realize MS predates both of them in home gaming, Sony is the baby here really

This, I don't even.

Microsoft does NOT predate any of them. Microsoft predates them in the software department, that is all. What software? You see it in the operating system isle.

If anything, all you can say is they aided people along with their genius (Bill gates), but they never did anything directly. They never really got their hand dirty with the gaming industry until 2001; Xbox.

Before that it was just hardware doodles and software genius for the PC, namely Windows. They also came up with other things that we know today and use today software wise.

They had a little console released called the MSX in the early 80's in Japan before even Nintendo entered the markert, this little console just happens to be the birth place of Metal gear, Castlevania, etc. and you people call yourselves gamers lOL
#199OmgitsMarioPosted 11/28/2012 1:15:22 PM
Scymite posted...
monkeypahng posted...
Ben__Affleck posted...

It's because Sony undisputedly lost the 7th gen in more ways than one, that blind supporters will grab at anything for reassurance, especially false information like a completely innaccurate wikipedia article.

Just because Sony lost this gen doesn't mean PS3 isn't awesome, people. You don't need to reassure yourself with misinformation - it is already known that the PS3 is great, but it just happened to not be as successful as Nintendo or Microsoft.

Can't win 'em all, let's just hope Sony has learned more than a few things from their failures. Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.

I guess your opinion revolves on a different axis. I think that the best console is the winner of the generation, not which company did the best. And going with that logic, I don't think the Wii or the 360 was better than the PS3. I'm positive PS3 had better games, and is just the more powerful console in general.
---
#200OmgitsMarioPosted 11/28/2012 1:19:49 PM
methosagain posted...
Dynheart posted...
methosagain posted...
XeonexFlash posted...

This, I don't even.

They had a little console released called the MSX in the early 80's in Japan before even Nintendo entered the markert, this little console just happens to be the birth place of Metal gear, Castlevania, etc. and you people call yourselves gamers lOL

The MSX is considered more of a design spec/home computer. Don't try and pull that crap and say that that was a "console." Everyone considers the Xbox their first console, stop looking into it.
---